Thread: Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Arya scene was badass.

Cerci, Jamie, and Euron was funny how he kept verbally jabbing Jamie. It has been awhile but I can't remember if Euron on the show has the horn that is supposed to control dragons. I figure he is either going to try to get Cersi a dragon or Tyrion.

Jon and Sansa scene was ok but kind of sets up Sansa & Jon butting heads. It will be interesting to see how that relationship plays out especially if Arya comes back.

Sam now is getting into the restricted books so hopefully he finds a cure for Jorah's greyscale and Jon's lineage. He already knows where to get Dragon glass.

Looks like the Brothers without Banners are going to the wall to fight the Others. The Hound is having a slight redemption arc with burying the farmer he stabbed.

It is interesting that Jamie and the Hound are seeming to become better people but Cersi and sand snake women are more evil.

There wasn't a lot of action after Arya's Frey party. I get showing set up but with only 7 episodes, it felt like we burned a lot of time doing nothing. Especially since next year is the last season and it is shortened also. After all 6 seasons of buildup, it seems like the ending is going to be rushed.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Arya scene was badass.

Cerci, Jamie, and Euron was funny how he kept verbally jabbing Jamie. It has been awhile but I can't remember if Euron on the show has the horn that is supposed to control dragons. I figure he is either going to try to get Cersi a dragon or Tyrion.

Jon and Sansa scene was ok but kind of sets up Sansa & Jon butting heads. It will be interesting to see how that relationship plays out especially if Arya comes back.

Sam now is getting into the restricted books so hopefully he finds a cure for Jorah's greyscale and Jon's lineage. He already knows where to get Dragon glass.

Looks like the Brothers without Banners are going to the wall to fight the Others. The Hound is having a slight redemption arc with burying the farmer he stabbed.

It is interesting that Jamie and the Hound are seeming to become better people but Cersi and sand snake women are more evil.

There wasn't a lot of action after Arya's Frey party. I get showing set up but with only 7 episodes, it felt like we burned a lot of time doing nothing. Especially since next year is the last season and it is shortened also. After all 6 seasons of buildup, it seems like the ending is going to be rushed.
    I was kind of under the impression Jon and Sansa have pretty much hated each othe their whole lives and it seemed Sansa could have cared less if he was killed retaking Winterfell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    I was kind of under the impression Jon and Sansa have pretty much hated each othe their whole lives and it seemed Sansa could have cared less if he was killed retaking Winterfell.
    I think she grew up and realized actual good people are harder to find and Jon is a good person. I think she half way cares but she does seem more interested in getting Winterfell for herself. I don't think everyone fully believes the Others are coming .