Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
Damn good episode. Shocked to see Jaime a step ahead of Tyrion. The Unsullied are screwed and a huge piece of Dany's war machine is now de facto incapacitated. Loved how the Queen of Thorns slid the proverbial knife into Jaime as she died. One of the best deaths on the show by far to date with that whole exchange.

Sansa knows Littlefinger is full of shit and only wants what benefits himself but still can't stop herself from listening to him. Bran's return was a bit anticlimactic, honestly. All he wound off doing was sending Sansa into meltdown and being unable to tell John what he knows. His story arc just bores me.

Sam got a big win healing Jorah. Hopefully he'll gain the Archmaester's trust soon and be able to gain more knowledge that helps against the White Walkers.

The Dany-Jon-Tyrion-Davos interaction is awesome. Really love having all of them to
I was actually wondering if maybe one of the scrolls he is supposed to be copying might have something to do with the Long Night and the Others. I was hoping that Sam would tell Jorah about the Others and how the Dragon Glass would kill them. It would be a reenforcement of what Jon is saying but from someone Dany trusts.