Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

vCash
    For a second I thought you'd found out Winds of Winter has an official release date.

How silly of me. Podrick, for instance, has been at the end of a rope for 12 years now. GRRM sux.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    For a second I thought you'd found out Winds of Winter has an official release date.

How silly of me. Podrick, for instance, has been at the end of a rope for 12 years now. GRRM sux.
    I think he has dicked around so long that he isn't interested in finishing it now since the show is stealing his thunder. I saw where he said that he had an idea with a character that wasn't on the show so they couldn't do it on TV.

vCash
    I need to rewatch the last season. I've completely blanked on what happened. Other than the hot lady with pet dragons killing that fleet of ships I can't really remember the other highlights.

Y'all seen any clips or videos that'll give a short highlight of last season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I need to rewatch the last season. I've completely blanked on what happened. Other than the hot lady with pet dragons killing that fleet of ships I can't really remember the other highlights.

I'm pretty sure they'll recap it in the first episode. Think they've done that with each season

vCash
    FYI, for those of us that don't have HBO, Xfinity is going to let us binge-watch season's 1-6 beginning Monday thru the week (7/10 - 7/16).

vCash

I had to rewatch the entire series this summer and am glad I did.
    -Jon Snow just became King of the North after defeating Ramsay. Not sure what's going to happen with Littlefinger, Sansa and Snow. That Littlefinger is a slime ball, two faced scum bag. See Freeze, Hugh. Can't trust them.
    -Khaleesi made a deal with the Greyjoys for ships and her Unsullied/Dothraki armies, 3 dragons (supposed to be as big as 747s this season), Tyrion, and the Greyjoys are sailing for Westeros to F shit up.
    -Cersei just torched the Sept or whatever it's called and all of her opposition in KL. She was anointed Queen of the Seven. Interested to see if Jamie will slay another Mad ruler.
    -Arya is on her way to completing her list. Her training with the Faceless men is over, and she's en route to killing everyone on her list. Cersei, the brain dead Mountain, and Red Woman are among those left. She slit Walder Frey's throat after feeding him his family in a pie. Wonder what 17ed up shit she will do to the rest.
    -Sam Tarly and Fam just got to the Citadel where Sam is to study to become a Maestor for the Night's Watch. No women or kids allowed and Sam stole his father's Valyrian steel sword before leaving in the middle of the night. I don't see Sam Tarly surviving Winter, either from the night army or his father coming back into the picture.
    - Winter is COMING and all that comes with it.

Ready for Sunday.
    Last edited by Dallas_Dawg; 07-15-2017 at 03:57 PM.

vCash
    We're off to a SKRONG start with season 7. Arya is arguably the most dangerous person in Westeros. And The Hound is still hilarious.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Arya scene was badass.

Cerci, Jamie, and Euron was funny how he kept verbally jabbing Jamie. It has been awhile but I can't remember if Euron on the show has the horn that is supposed to control dragons. I figure he is either going to try to get Cersi a dragon or Tyrion.

Jon and Sansa scene was ok but kind of sets up Sansa & Jon butting heads. It will be interesting to see how that relationship plays out especially if Arya comes back.

Sam now is getting into the restricted books so hopefully he finds a cure for Jorah's greyscale and Jon's lineage. He already knows where to get Dragon glass.

Looks like the Brothers without Banners are going to the wall to fight the Others. The Hound is having a slight redemption arc with burying the farmer he stabbed.

It is interesting that Jamie and the Hound are seeming to become better people but Cersi and sand snake women are more evil.

There wasn't a lot of action after Arya's Frey party. I get showing set up but with only 7 episodes, it felt like we burned a lot of time doing nothing. Especially since next year is the last season and it is shortened also. After all 6 seasons of buildup, it seems like the ending is going to be rushed.

vCash
    What the heck? Ed Sheeran, singing.........Arya going to needle him?

vCash
    I think he's going to bring her the head of a dragon or a live dragon maybe. The "priceless gift" could also be the horn itself.

vCash
    I think he's going to bring her the head of a dragon or a live dragon maybe. The "priceless gift" could also be the horn itself.
    I am thinking it is the horn and she maybe goes to the Wall because Jon talks Dany into going to the wall to see the White Walkers. Cersi being the cunning yet dumb bitch that she is blows the horn and brings down the wall. People then unite to fight them because enemy of my enemy.

Completely random theory coming out of my head. I haven't seen anything that would suggest any of that is true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I am thinking it is the horn and she maybe goes to the Wall because Jon talks Dany into going to the wall to see the White Walkers. Cersi being the cunning yet dumb bitch that she is blows the horn and brings down the wall. People then unite to fight them because enemy of my enemy.

Completely random theory coming out of my head. I haven't seen anything that would suggest any of that is true.
    I think the horn in this case is one that controls dragons not the one that supposed to bring the wall down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    I think the horn in this case is one that controls dragons not the one that supposed to bring the wall down.
    So maybe she controls a dragon and burns a hole in the wall. Maybe it is one horn. That is the fun with those prophecies. GRRM likes to twist them around so they don't work like you think. Maybe the only thing that can bring down the wall is dragon fire so with the horn you can control the dragon to burn down the wall. Just throwing out theories now. I really wonder if they end this season with the Others getting around or through the wall so the final season is only a war with the Others. Everyone uniting to fight them.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Arya scene was badass.

Cerci, Jamie, and Euron was funny how he kept verbally jabbing Jamie. It has been awhile but I can't remember if Euron on the show has the horn that is supposed to control dragons. I figure he is either going to try to get Cersi a dragon or Tyrion.

Jon and Sansa scene was ok but kind of sets up Sansa & Jon butting heads. It will be interesting to see how that relationship plays out especially if Arya comes back.

Sam now is getting into the restricted books so hopefully he finds a cure for Jorah's greyscale and Jon's lineage. He already knows where to get Dragon glass.

Looks like the Brothers without Banners are going to the wall to fight the Others. The Hound is having a slight redemption arc with burying the farmer he stabbed.

It is interesting that Jamie and the Hound are seeming to become better people but Cersi and sand snake women are more evil.

There wasn't a lot of action after Arya's Frey party. I get showing set up but with only 7 episodes, it felt like we burned a lot of time doing nothing. Especially since next year is the last season and it is shortened also. After all 6 seasons of buildup, it seems like the ending is going to be rushed.
    I was kind of under the impression Jon and Sansa have pretty much hated each othe their whole lives and it seemed Sansa could have cared less if he was killed retaking Winterfell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    I was kind of under the impression Jon and Sansa have pretty much hated each othe their whole lives and it seemed Sansa could have cared less if he was killed retaking Winterfell.
    I think she grew up and realized actual good people are harder to find and Jon is a good person. I think she half way cares but she does seem more interested in getting Winterfell for herself. I don't think everyone fully believes the Others are coming .

vCash
    So Sansa is now in charge of Winterfell. I am guessing Arya chose to go back to Winterfell also. Other than the sea battle where Dany's navy was wiped out, not much happened. Although 2 Sand snakes were killed so it wasn't all bad. At least next week Jon finally meets Dany. It really feels like we are limping toward the finish line. Only 5 episodes left in the season and 6 more episodes in season 8. I think we will have the Others showing up at the end and next season is just battling with the Others and then an episode or 2 of deciding who sits on the Iron Throne afterwards.

vCash

OT: GOT

Wow! Good episode
    Wrap it in Maroon and White

vCash
    yeah, much better than last week. That was the perfect ending for the Sand Snakes.

vCash
    Lannisters don't play.