Did OM forget about these allegations surrounding more than 3 dozen student athletes?

Academic fraud? Improper contact? Coaches and boosters together with PSA's? The Tunsil stories? The cash? The moving van? The light bill? The money just to get visits?

I know I'm missing a lot. I simply can't keep up with the multitude of allegations they've been hit with. Howevere, all of this has seemingly disappeared. They, as usual, are controlling the PR front and are successfully making the LARGEST NCAA investigation in 30-years, if not ever, all about 1 or 2 kids. They probably tried to do that to help their fans cope, but now it's become something more. They plan on fighting this whole thing through the public. They think a strong enough PR campaign about 1-2 kids will be enough to get everyone to forget the others involved. So, State fans, stay focused. Throw aside their lies about our guys and focus on the other 20+ allegations, starting with the allegations that they let kids get into college and receive your tax dollars even though those kids never passed the college entrance exam.