Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The OM spin machine is really something to admire

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Csdog View Post
    Nobody with a brain thinks a player would risk his career by saying he received something if he did not. Y'all are reading too many bear message boards
    I'm not reading anything into it. See above, I made that very point that a student athlete with immunity has no incentive to lie, and I don't think he did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    They are Nazi-level good when it comes to being in lock-step and painting complete lies into their version of "facts"

All their fan site guys are bombing their sites with "Leo and Kobe lied" like its something that has already been proven. They keep throwing it out like its fact. They are all in lock-step just as they were with "all allegations were during Nutt's tenure" and "it will probably be 9 schollys over 3". Could you imagine State's fansite guys doing that? There is no way you will get Jean, Pawwwwwwl, Rosebowl, and the Elitedawg members getting together to orchestrate a bunch of BS like they do??? No way that ever happens.

This has to be orchestrated by the Boosters and the OM brass. You dont get this many people on the same page without a big plan coming from up above to handle all this through their private sites and the encouragement of the University. They are bombarding the Net trying to steer perception and thought. The Dan Mullen masterminded all this conspiracy theory is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. They are all going around like a Whitfield patient babbling about conspiracy theories and the voices in their head. Its hilarious and sad at the same time.

Here's the problem:

Dan Mullen didnt orchestrate this thing.
    Leo and Kobe arent backing off their stories.
    Leo and Kobe have very good representation. Nobody is getting deposed before football season is over in 2017.
    The Civil case is a he said- he said. Rags cant prove that they didnt give out gear to these guys. They just cant. They also cant prove that Leo and Kobe testified to the NCAA specifically to hurt Rags. It's going to be a cluster**** of lawyer moves.
    The NCAA COI will rule this Fall and OM will get their penalties by the November. Hugh Freeze will get his show cause

OM is desperate here and throwing a hail mary- trying to scare people with court cases because they cant sue the NCAA. It's not going to work, They are 39'ed.
    As I said yesterday, Merkel would not be suing anyone if OM was against it. He is the definition of a Mega Booster. He's got his name on an athletic facility, for God's sake.

And no matter what happens, if OM gets bad sanctions, they will always believe it was Leo and Mullen. Never mind that they were paying players and committing ACT fraud before Mullen ever even came to Starkville.

How do I know that? Because OM admits it in the NOA!!
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    I think what he's saying is that the litigation allegation that he is a liar might potentially hurt the character portion of his draft evaluation. He's not saying that free stuff issue hurts anything.
    Exactly

vCash
    It's a great counter suit. Only bad thing is, Leo might go pro sooner with all this nonsense hanging around. Couldn't blame him personally if he did.

vCash
    These fools are straight up posturing for one of two results. Accepting the self imposed penalties and getting kicked out of the NCAA. Our pal Foxy Reb has sent another letter to the NCAA demanding they remove all allegations against him and his beloved Rebs on the rag store. Please please keep being this dumb. Ignorance is bliss

vCash
    forgot to add that we all know that they are not going to accept the self imposed penalties.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    It's my understanding that Leo's attorney is pretty confident that Leo's draft stock could be damaged by rebel rags and others calling him a liar. There is a counter suit coming for literally millions of dollars. RR don't know what they've stepped in.
    This is what those UNM morons don't get. They'll post on and on about how we "necks" are too stupid to realize we can't compel UNM coaches to testify at RR's deposition of Leo & Kobe. But they don't get we know Leo, Kobe & Tunsil's stepdad can counter-sue and create their own list of witnesses who they can call up for a depo. And how can they claim UNM coaches could not be called due to "lack of connection to case", when it would seem perfectly logical those three could name them as being "part of the process", thus potential witnesses?

Whole lotta stupid up north,
    Last edited by blacklistedbully; 06-21-2017 at 11:13 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    I'm not reading anything into it. See above, I made that very point that a student athlete with immunity has no incentive to lie, and I don't think he did.
    In fact he has extremely high incentive to not lie. The entire point of immunity is you have to tell the truth for it to actually give you immunity...and if you are caught lying even once, you can not only lose your immunity, but get hammered yourself by the NCAA, which would likely ruin any real chance you'd ever have to play at the next level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    thats BS just like the Rags suit is BS

Leo's draft stock is based on him being a badass football player that can tackle in open space and defeat blocks by 300 pound men. It has nothing to do with getting free shit from Rags.

Rags cant prove he didnt give Leo or Kobe free shit. There's no way he can prove it didnt happen. It's already suspicious coaches took them there as opposed to on campus sites with OM apparel. That will be a big deal in court as well.
    I would like to see his income taxes both for RR and personal for the last 10 years. Let's just see how much merchandise he reported stolen, damaged etc...