Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The OM spin machine is really something to admire

vCash

The OM spin machine is really something to admire

They are Nazi-level good when it comes to being in lock-step and painting complete lies into their version of "facts"

All their fan site guys are bombing their sites with "Leo and Kobe lied" like its something that has already been proven. They keep throwing it out like its fact. They are all in lock-step just as they were with "all allegations were during Nutt's tenure" and "it will probably be 9 schollys over 3". Could you imagine State's fansite guys doing that? There is no way you will get Jean, Pawwwwwwl, Rosebowl, and the Elitedawg members getting together to orchestrate a bunch of BS like they do??? No way that ever happens.

This has to be orchestrated by the Boosters and the OM brass. You dont get this many people on the same page without a big plan coming from up above to handle all this through their private sites and the encouragement of the University. They are bombarding the Net trying to steer perception and thought. The Dan Mullen masterminded all this conspiracy theory is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. They are all going around like a Whitfield patient babbling about conspiracy theories and the voices in their head. Its hilarious and sad at the same time.

Here's the problem:

Dan Mullen didnt orchestrate this thing.
    Leo and Kobe arent backing off their stories.
    Leo and Kobe have very good representation. Nobody is getting deposed before football season is over in 2017.
    The Civil case is a he said- he said. Rags cant prove that they didnt give out gear to these guys. They just cant. They also cant prove that Leo and Kobe testified to the NCAA specifically to hurt Rags. It's going to be a cluster**** of lawyer moves.
    The NCAA COI will rule this Fall and OM will get their penalties by the November. Hugh Freeze will get his show cause

OM is desperate here and throwing a hail mary- trying to scare people with court cases because they cant sue the NCAA. It's not going to work, They are 39'ed.
    Last edited by Random Poster; 06-20-2017 at 06:42 PM.

vCash
    It seems to me that the NCAA enforcement/investigative staff had all of the evidence in front of them and considered what was said by the SA's and considered what they heard to be truthful. That's enough for me. The SA's had no incentive to lie, as doing so would cost them their immunity. I too would trust a SA who had their immunity/eligibiilty riding on the truthfulness, as opposed to a booster who hasn't an incentive to tell the truth.

vCash
    Funny thing is say Leo and Kobe got 5 game suspensions ( zero chance that happens) and Umiss penalties are only 25/4/2

Those stupid mother ****ers would claim victory ..

vCash
    I seriously doubt that Leo or Kobe or any other recruit had any preconceived notions about Rebel Rags one way or the other prior to dropping by to pick up their complimentary shirts and hats and jackets. In fact, they'd probably never heard of the place. They would have no reason whatsoever to try to hurt the guy's business.

vCash
    And this is how we need to react to all the internet BS from those koolaide drinking MFer's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I seriously doubt that Leo or Kobe or any other recruit had any preconceived notions about Rebel Rags one way or the other prior to dropping by to pick up their complimentary shirts and hats and jackets. In fact, they'd probably never heard of the place. They would have no reason whatsoever to try to hurt the guy's business.
    Why would Dan Mullen target Rebel Rags???? How in the hell would he even know what the hell that is????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Why would Dan Mullen target Rebel Rags???? How in the hell would he even know what the hell that is????
    Of course he wouldn't. I can't imagine that he'd ever heard of the store. I'd never heard of them until all this came up.

vCash
    NCAA people explained repeatedly in interviews how immunity is used. It is never the only piece of evidence in an allegation. It is just one piece of multiple things that point to an allegation. And it used primarily to verify other independent evidence. The fact that Leo was asked about RR says there was other evidence about RR.

vCash
    An ya know, the more ominous OM's situation gets, the more lock step the fan base gets. Those lemmings aren't just walking off the cliff, they're racing off of it.

vCash
    It's just a shiny object to distract the locals from realizing the total systematic failure top down there. Last ditch effort at self preservation I suppose. Never mind the level 1, 2, and 3s the university isn't even contesting - this is all MSU's fault by God!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    NCAA people explained repeatedly in interviews how immunity is used. It is never the only piece of evidence in an allegation. It is just one piece of multiple things that point to an allegation. And it used primarily to verify other independent evidence. The fact that Leo was asked about RR says there was other evidence about RR.
    Bingo! When immunity is given they already have the goods on said university. This is a verification tool! Those idiots up north are to ignorant to get this through their heads even though it's been explained repeatedly!

vCash

This has to be orchestrated by the Boosters and the OM brass. You dont get this many people on the same page without a big plan coming from up above to handle all this through their private sites and the encouragement of the University. They are bombarding the Net trying to steer perception and thought. The Dan Mullen masterminded all this conspiracy theory is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. They are all going around like a Whitfield patient babbling about conspiracy theories and the voices in their head. Its hilarious and sad at the same time.
    I'm not sure I buy the idea that OM brass and big boosters are behind all this. I think these idiot pos(t)ers are clinging to hope and throwing out any idea just to get readership. Only the OM admins and boosters who participated really know what's going on. And I believe there's A LOT more going on behind the scenes that very few know about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    I'm not sure I buy the idea that OM brass and big boosters are behind all this. I think these idiot pos(t)ers are clinging to hope and throwing out any idea just to get readership. Only the OM admins and boosters who participated really know what's going on. And I believe there's A LOT more going on behind the scenes that very few know about.
    Disagree 100%. OM brass knows they are ****ed "3 ways towards the weekend". A hail mary in a civil suit to get the players tripped up in a deposition is their only hope of changing whats coming to them from the NCAA. It's a great lawyer move by a school that is out of bullets marching toward the gas chamber.

vCash
    Disagree 100%. OM brass knows they are ****ed "3 ways towards the weekend". A hail mary in a civil suit to get the players tripped up in a deposition is their only hope of changing whats coming to them from the NCAA. It's a great lawyer move by a school that is out of bullets marching toward the gas chamber.
    This tactic also sets the stage for the rebuild. Play the victim, vow revenge, and please ignore how bad the power brokers f'd their program up. Their fans are going to blow when none of their b.s. Pans out and the sanctions get read.

vCash
    I think both UNC and Ole Miss will get hammered by the NCAA. I think both programs will be scorched earth.

Banned
    vCash
    It's my understanding that Leo's attorney is pretty confident that Leo's draft stock could be damaged by rebel rags and others calling him a liar. There is a counter suit coming for literally millions of dollars. RR don't know what they've stepped in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    It's my understanding that Leo's attorney is pretty confident that Leo's draft stock could be damaged by rebel rags and others calling him a liar. There is a counter suit coming for literally millions of dollars. RR don't know what they've stepped in.
    thats BS just like the Rags suit is BS

Leo's draft stock is based on him being a badass football player that can tackle in open space and defeat blocks by 300 pound men. It has nothing to do with getting free shit from Rags.

Rags cant prove he didnt give Leo or Kobe free shit. There's no way he can prove it didnt happen. It's already suspicious coaches took them there as opposed to on campus sites with OM apparel. That will be a big deal in court as well.

vCash
    I think what he's saying is that the litigation allegation that he is a liar might potentially hurt the character portion of his draft evaluation. He's not saying that free stuff issue hurts anything.
    Last edited by Chip; 06-20-2017 at 08:26 PM.

vCash

Np player would ever say he received something if he didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    I think what he's saying is that the litigation allegation that he is a liar might potentially hurt the character portion of his draft evaluation. He's not saying that free stuff issue hurts anything.
    Nobody with a brain thinks a player would risk his career by saying he received something if he did not. Y'all are reading too many bear message boards

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    High comedy. Death Penalty