Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good RebelBearShark ol' Jim Shute is writing for OleHottyToddy now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    As retarded as Shute is, there is another writer for OHT with the last name of Skipper, who trumps even the creepy Shute. I wonder sometimes whether he is part of a genetic experiment or something...or maybe one of those 24/7 stoners who thinks he's a journalist. They are both clearly swimming in the same Koolaid that Yancy is pouring up. I've never seen anything quite like what is going on with that particular fan site. At least Acey has moved away and only delves into Egg Bowl Twitter from time to time.
    That entire site ... hottytoddy whatever ... seems to be more like a formal forum instead of a real respectable journalistic endeavor. So called articles are more like merely people posting with a little fancier looking format.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    As retarded as Shute is, there is another writer for OHT with the last name of Skipper, who trumps even the creepy Shute. I wonder sometimes whether he is part of a genetic experiment or something...or maybe one of those 24/7 stoners who thinks he's a journalist. They are both clearly swimming in the same Koolaid that Yancy is pouring up. I've never seen anything quite like what is going on with that particular fan site. At least Acey has moved away and only delves into Egg Bowl Twitter from time to time.
    I was wondering about ole Acey, he was the first "fake OM journalist" douchebag that I'd heard of... did he and Yancy have a lovers spat and he moved away??
    MSU = Check Collectors

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    That entire site ... hottytoddy whatever ... seems to be more like a formal forum instead of a real respectable journalistic endeavor. So called articles are more like merely people posting with a little fancier looking format.
    OHT is a part of the same network as Maroon and White Nation. It's the FanSided network that is owned by SI. With that said, all of the designs are the exact same.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    He's not an attorney. Shute is a Retail Sales Manager.
    So we know he's sales Mgr. and lives in DFW area and is a psycho a$$hole, anything else??
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    So we know he's sales Mgr. and lives in DFW area and is a psycho a$$hole, anything else??
    I suppose we could try to find out if he's an actual OM alumnus or a bandwagon fan. I doubt they have many of those outside of Mississippi though.

As an aside, Alabama does. During the US Open over the weekend, when Justin Thomas was teeing off somebody yelled "Roll Tide". In Wisconsin. He went to school at Alabama but is from the Louisville area. Many years ago, in the 70s, I drove across the Canadian/US border coming into Buffalo and the border guard said "Roll Tide" when he saw my car tags. They're everywhere ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    Richard Cross was giving the NCAA hell over the self reported Level III violations Kentucky had announced, specifically the one where the academic advisor from East Mississippi Community College had received tickets to a game from the will call window. He was blasting the NCAA about this. ****ing shitbird !!
    Level III violations???? Shit those are laughed at in Otown.. that's not even worth cheating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I suppose we could try to find out if he's an actual OM alumnus or a bandwagon fan. I doubt they have many of those outside of Mississippi though.

As an aside, Alabama does. During the US Open over the weekend, when Justin Thomas was teeing off somebody yelled "Roll Tide". In Wisconsin. He went to school at Alabama but is from the Louisville area. Many years ago, in the 70s, I drove across the Canadian/US border coming into Buffalo and the border guard said "Roll Tide" when he saw my car tags. They're everywhere ....
    And don't you forget it...*
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Just waiting for Tay to be published.

vCash
    You know how most every family has that bat shit crazy ****ed up relative that they try to hide from everyone? Ole Miss trots these mother****ers out and parades them around.
    Ole Miss fans buying into Shute or Acey or some of the other idiots is like a State fan believing that Stingray has inside info into our program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    You know how most every family has that bat shit crazy ****ed up relative that they try to hide from everyone? Ole Miss trots these mother****ers out and parades them around.
    Ole Miss fans buying into Shute or Acey or some of the other idiots is like a State fan believing that Stingray has inside info into our program.
    That's StingORACLE to you buddy.