Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good RebelBearShark ol' Jim Shute is writing for OleHottyToddy now

vCash

Good RebelBearShark ol' Jim Shute is writing for OleHottyToddy now

For the Lolz

"With the advent of social media it is clear that the NCAA can no longer hide their corruption and ineptness. How they conduct their investigations is questionable. Now that lawsuits are being filed by Ole Miss boosters against current rival players, it is very clear. The NCAA investigators took the testimony of two of those players despite the inconsistencies in their stories. One Ole Miss booster hired his own attorney and private investigator. Through an independent investigation they provided proof that these two players in fact lied to the NCAA. They have now backed into a corner and the question is who told them to lie?"

http://olehottytoddy.com/2017/06/20/...ncaa-ole-miss/

Thought there would be more. That's pretty much the gist of it. It's very short and shitty.
    Last edited by Dawgs87; 06-20-2017 at 04:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgs87 View Post
    For the Lolz

"With the advent of social media it is clear that the NCAA can no longer hide their corruption and ineptness. How they conduct their investigations is questionable. Now that lawsuits are being filed by Ole Miss boosters against current rival players, it is very clear. The NCAA investigators took the testimony of two of those players despite the inconsistencies in their stories. One Ole Miss booster hired his own attorney and private investigator. Through an independent investigation they provided proof that these two players in fact lied to the NCAA. They have now backed into a corner and the question is who told them to lie?"

http://olehottytoddy.com/2017/06/20/...ncaa-ole-miss/

Thought there would be more. That's pretty much the gist of it. It's very short and shitty.
    Regardless of the content, it's not very well written ... short, choppy sentences. I would expect better from an attorney.

vCash
    Here's another fool to add to the others.... Let's make sure that LL's attorney see this one for sure... Slander at its best.... You mention two SA's names but call the idiot who filed the lawsuit "om booster"...

.... Of course, MSU faithful contend it’s all a huge conspiracy cooked up by Ole Miss administration to deter the inevitable ‘hammer’ of the NCAA. However, it appears the conspiracy actually took place in Starkville a couple of years ago. Let’s look at where we are so far. Oh this is going to be good..... (copied)

Has anyone ever viewed such stupidity?

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Ask Jim if CJ Johnson's mom is still cleaning houses in Oxford for $100K/year...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Regardless of the content, it's not very well written ... short, choppy sentences. I would expect better from an attorney.
    SHAME..... I thought that there were journalism classes at ole iss

vCash
    even if you threw out the two SA's testimony they still have to deal with big softy's pop and I haven't heard a peep about how he is lying
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Just scanned over the linked website ... first visit there. It seems to be technically well-done, but the vast majority of the articles are anti-MSU. I thought they weren't obsessed with us?

Congrats to Engram on a nice contract with the Giants though. First I've heard of that.

vCash
    Shute is making a strong case for the #1 shitbird.. I have no doubt he will achieve this now very soon.
    Keeping grinding and digging in you mother ****ing douche bag piece of shit.. we are all pulling for you.

The race for King Shitbird is on. Yancy, DJ, Chuck business just picked up now.. no time to relax.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Here's another fool to add to the others.... Let's make sure that LL's attorney see this one for sure... Slander at its best.... You mention two SA's names but call the idiot who filed the lawsuit "om booster"...

.... Of course, MSU faithful contend it’s all a huge conspiracy cooked up by Ole Miss administration to deter the inevitable ‘hammer’ of the NCAA. However, it appears the conspiracy actually took place in Starkville a couple of years ago. Let’s look at where we are so far. Oh this is going to be good..... (copied)

Has anyone ever viewed such stupidity?
    I didn't see where he mentioned the two players by name ... just called them "current rival players", or something to that effect. However, I'd like to see the "proof that they lied" due to the independent investigation. All I've seen is what their fans say about it. That's not proof.

vCash
    YThis guy is unstable, when the hammer drops he's the most likely to jump from a tall building.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    YThis guy is unstable, when the hammer drops he's the most likely to jump from a tall building.
    I believe he's in the DFW area so there are plenty of building choices. **

vCash
    I didn't see where he mentioned the two players by name ... just called them "current rival players", or something to that effect. However, I'd like to see the "proof that they lied" due to the independent investigation. All I've seen is what their fans say about it. That's not proof.
    How can one complete an INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION with 2 SA's being interrogated. I do not see our famous "B.B." allowing these two SA's to be interviewed with out attorneys present at any time.

Sorry, I did not link the other article.... http://olehottytoddy.com/2017/06/18/...l-trying-fool/

Really like what Steve said about articles like these and pictures that have been around now two or three times.... Nothing too them... Don't believe everything you read in many of them.....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 06-20-2017 at 05:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    How can one complete an INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION with 2 SA's being interrogated. I do not see our famous "B.B." allowing these two SA's to be interviewed with out attorneys present at any time.

Sorry, I did not link the other article.... http://olehottytoddy.com/2017/06/18/...l-trying-fool/
    Maybe I just haven't kept up ... but how does anybody know what they said in the private interview with the NCAA investigators? Seems I've heard there were 3 interviews (for SA39 at least) and a Bear rep was there for only one of them. How do they know he lied? How'd they get that sort of supposedly confidential information?

vCash
    Maybe I just haven't kept up ... but how does anybody know what they said in the private interview with the NCAA investigators? Seems I've heard there were 3 interviews (for SA39 at least) and a Bear rep was there for only one of them. How do they know he lied? How'd they get that sort of supposedly confidential information?
    I THOUGHT that the interviews were "sealed" and "confidential" interviews, sooooo WHO opened their mouths at OM???????? How would Om attorneys, from one meeting know who lied? To many questions/gaping wholes from the articles written by OM nuts....

The Compliance officer at OM should be bald headed by now.

vCash
    He's not an attorney. Shute is a Retail Sales Manager.

vCash
    Jim Shute makes Yancy Porter seem likable

vCash
    As retarded as Shute is, there is another writer for OHT with the last name of Skipper, who trumps even the creepy Shute. I wonder sometimes whether he is part of a genetic experiment or something...or maybe one of those 24/7 stoners who thinks he's a journalist. They are both clearly swimming in the same Koolaid that Yancy is pouring up. I've never seen anything quite like what is going on with that particular fan site. At least Acey has moved away and only delves into Egg Bowl Twitter from time to time.

vCash
    Isn't this the guy that was tweeting at high schoolers a few years ago. Seems like I remember bear fans giving him hell because he could not just stfu tweeting at recruits. Now I see he's tweeting at NCAA staff and damn near making threats. I swear I'd love to punch him right in the pu$$y..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    He's not an attorney. Shute is a Retail Sales Manager.
    Well, that partially explains it then. I'm pretty sure I read here some weeks ago that he was an attorney. I remember thinking he must be one of the "slowest" lawyers I'd ever seen ....

vCash
    Richard Cross was giving the NCAA hell over the self reported Level III violations Kentucky had announced, specifically the one where the academic advisor from East Mississippi Community College had received tickets to a game from the will call window. He was blasting the NCAA about this. ****ing shitbird !!