Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dudy Noble Field Construction Cam

vCash
    I see grills Bully13...

Grills..

vCash
    Ok- so I'm confused on the statue foundations. What's with the concrete borders around the brick pedestals?

vCash
    Construction fence is down. Getting close.

Not sure about the concrete. looking for an image to compare.

vCash
    only thing I can think of is the statues are going behind the bricks and the bricks are there only for sitting & "pic taking" purposes, but we'll see.....

vCash
    I've played around with this using Davis-Wade but I had never seen the 3dseats.com for Dudy Noble until a couple of days ago when I logged in to check on my baseball ticket order. Its pretty damn impressive!

https://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/mississ...ty/baseball/#/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    I've played around with this using Davis-Wade but I had never seen the 3dseats.com for Dudy Noble until a couple of days ago when I logged in to check on my baseball ticket order. Its pretty damn impressive!

THIS. IS. AWESOME. Man I'm ready for baseball!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post

That is Bad Ass. Click on a seat behind home plate and then look back towards the grandstand....beautiful

vCash
    You can also select the pitching mound and get a nice 360 view. I can't wait to make it down for a game.

vCash
    Small detail but wish they would have added a couple of ribbon boards like at Davis Wade along the first and third base facade of the second level. Makes it even more Big League-feel than it already is.

vCash

Baseball Stadium

Is there any place to see current pictures of the stadium with lofts?

vCash
    There's a sticky at the top of this page, but I'm not sure if the pictures are updated automatically. I just looked, and they appear to be current. Go to Page 1, the first post.

Banned
    vCash
    As an Ole Miss fan, I would love to see pics of your stadium. I have to say that it is a truly impressive place. I have the same kind of gripes about our official website. If you go on there looking for the latest facility pics, they simply don't exist. VHS pics are pre-reno and so are most of the Swayze pics.

Anyway, I look forward to a really good baseball season. Best of luck to you all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
    As an Ole Miss fan, I would love to see pics of your stadium. I have to say that it is a truly impressive place. I have the same kind of gripes about our official website. If you go on there looking for the latest facility pics, they simply don't exist. VHS pics are pre-reno and so are most of the Swayze pics.

Anyway, I look forward to a really good baseball season. Best of luck to you all.
    Actually, I think the link shows current pictures. Last night, it was a night view, and today it's a daylight view with rain. And the construction of the lofts seems about where you would expect.

Check: https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthrea...nstruction-Cam

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Outsider View Post

You know the rules. See ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    You know the rules. See ya.
    Thank you. It's one of the main reasons I like this board.

vCash
    "Dudy Noble Field" is going up on the outside above the entrance right now.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash

Letters going up on home plate entrance to new Dude

Check the construction cam to watch the erection.

vCash
    It's hard to read "Dudy Noble Field" with that open background....is that just the angle we're seeing it from, or is it going to look that way from all angles?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    It's hard to read "Dudy Noble Field" with that open background....is that just the angle we're seeing it from, or is it going to look that way from all angles?
    Look on the ground. the white with maroon outline. You can see the Y and L sitting there.
    That's just the gray background that will hold them looks like.. I assume they are lights. At least I hope so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Are they going to put a maroon background behind it or something else?