Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dudy Noble Field Construction Cam

vCash

Dudy Noble Field Construction Cam

New Links added - Scooba

Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 07-03-2017 at 03:26 PM.

vCash
    This link should be stickied at the top of the forum.

Looks like they're cutting the sod off the field ... wasn't sure if they'd do that or not.

vCash
    They could and should sell the shit out of that sod. Be pretty cool to have some of it as your front lawn.

vCash
    Link is broken.

vCash
    Yea this place I got the link from yesterday has been taken down. Not sure why. Hope they put it back up.

vCash
    Just read on another board that someone called about the cameras and was told that Jesco had stopped letting people see the pictures.

If they're not back up by this weekend, I'll go snap a few pics Sunday and put on here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    Just read on another board that someone called about the cameras and was told that Jesco had stopped letting people see the pictures.

If they're not back up by this weekend, I'll go snap a few pics Sunday and put on here.
    Awesome idea. I wouldn't hate seeing this become an official Dudy Noble construction thread. We all obviously have a huge interest in this work, and a single place to post thoughts/ideas/discussions/photos/plans would help us all out.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    On twitter, you can search for ICM_LLC and they are posting some pictures every once in a while. You'll have to put up with some crap they are doing at OM also.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCxhCRpUAAAb-tQ.jpg

vCash
    Pics from the last few days from twitter....

vCash

vCash
    Gotta wonder why they took the construction camera down. Having it available seems to be pretty much standard practice these days. When the north endzone was being done, I seem to recall that they took the camera down for a while, allegedly because of an embarrassing water line break or something of the sort.

vCash
    Pics from 6/25:

vCash
    Just found a post on another board with a new link for the webcams. This one is working.

http://icmllcms.com/portfolio/missis...y-noble-field/

vCash
    Didn't realize the scoreboard was on such a higher elevation.

vCash
    Quick question. Looking at the renderings and it doesnt go into any detail of the player and coaches areas. I am assuming the players locker room is going to be completely redone as well. Any info on the player/coaches only amenities that are apart of renovation? I am hoping we are creating one of the best facilities for our athletes as we are for our fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    Just found a post on another board with a new link for the webcams. This one is working.

http://icmllcms.com/portfolio/missis...y-noble-field/
    It's off now also. Looks like we're out of luck on watching the progress other than guys on the board snapping and posting some pics from time to time.

vCash
    Just one quick picture I took this afternoon:

Some people hate Dorman Hall. Some hate the Hunter Henry Center. Me? I've always thought the sky boxes at Dudy Noble were the most hideous things on campus and to me, them being gone in their current form is going to be the most aesthetically pleasing thing about the new stadium.

vCash
    Start of the foundation for the Rigs in RF are going in....

vCash
    ICM‏ @ICM_LLC 15m15 minutes agoMore

cut complete into hill- home plate entrance & plaza will extend further southwest than the old DNF #NewDude @HailStateBB @wbaarchitecture