Thread: OM must want out of the Southeastern Conference

vCash

OM must want out of the Southeastern Conference

There might be a disgruntled membership brewing within conference members on the actions of one particular member. This member's representitives and media associates and boosters have threatened the commissioner, the conference itself and the NCAA that the conference is a member of. This may very well be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Things in Birmingham are not pro OM at the moment. OM is appearing they are much more important to the SEC then the SEC is to OM. They are treading on some very dangerous ground with their actions concerning the NCAA situation. The conference knows the truth and they 100% support MSU and its players. All of this Leo Lewis and Kobe Jones interviews were cleared before anyone gave a testimony against another conference member.
    Last edited by Bodaski; 06-20-2017 at 03:17 PM.

vCash
    Is this something you are hearing from a reputable source or just speculation?

I speculate the very same thing. Suing SAs at a rival school and trying to blame rival coaches in your response to 21 level 1 violations can't sit well with the conference brass. Take your punishment like adults. Blaming other people for your "mistakes" and wrongdoings is very immature. I can't believe the chancellor is allowing them to do this.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    There might be a disgruntled membership brewing within conference members on the actions of one particular member. This member's representitives have threatened the commissioner, the conference itself and the NCAA that the conference is a member of. This may very well be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Things in Birmingham are not pro OM at the moment. OM is appearing they are much more important to the SEC then the SEC is to OM. They are treading on some very dangerous ground with their actions concerning the NCAA situation. The conference knows the truth and they 100% support MSU and its players. All of this Leo Lewis and Kobe Jones interviews were cleared before anyone gave a testimony against another conference member.
    IMPOSSIBLE!!! I've been told by numerous people on this board that it would never be considered by the SEC and would never be a possibility! In fact, I've been told to suggest such is to damage the reputation of this message board.

vCash
    Everyone said Al Capone would never go to prison too.

vCash
    I have been told that SEC office is NOT happy with OM... but nothing else....

OM has brought disgrace of lies, slander, defamation of character etc. upon two SA's that names have still not been released. The FACT that someone released two SA's names is Alarming to everyone here much less anyone inside the SEC Office. The release of names shows no self respect for others both inside and outside the tsun idiots.
    That itself should bring much concern from each of the teams in the SEC along with the SEC Powers at Be and the NCAA... The release of names at OM shows others, to include future recruits, that the powers to be at OM CANNOT be trusted for any reason... Sad days ahead for the liars, slanders, tempters...... Your names are about to come out..... GOD knows what you have done.... To HIS CHILDREN......
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 06-20-2017 at 03:01 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    IMPOSSIBLE!!! I've been told by numerous people on this board that it would never be considered by the SEC and would never be a possibility! In fact, I've been told to suggest such is to damage the reputation of this message board.
    Well, that's pretty true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Is this something you are hearing from a reputable source or just speculation?

I speculate the very same thing. Suing SAs at a rival school and trying to blame rival coaches in your response to 21 level 1 violations can't sit well with the conference brass. Take your punishment like adults. Blaming other people for your "mistakes" and wrongdoings is very immature. I can't believe the chancellor is allowing them to do this.
    Technically, it's not the school that's suing, it's an independent business. Whether they encouraged the business to sue is open to speculation.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Technically, it's not the school that's suing, it's an independent business. Whether they encouraged the business to sue is open to speculation.
    open to speculation my ass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    open to speculation my ass.
    That's what Yancy told Shep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    The entire thought of them getting kicked out of the league, while is entertaining, is, well, preposterous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    There might be a disgruntled membership brewing within conference members on the actions of one particular member. This member's representitives and media associates and boosters have threatened the commissioner, the conference itself and the NCAA that the conference is a member of. This may very well be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Things in Birmingham are not pro OM at the moment. OM is appearing they are much more important to the SEC then the SEC is to OM. They are treading on some very dangerous ground with their actions concerning the NCAA situation. The conference knows the truth and they 100% support MSU and its players. All of this Leo Lewis and Kobe Jones interviews were cleared before anyone gave a testimony against another conference member.
    Which SEC programs have publicly supported MSU or our players? I haven't seen evidence that any member of this conference supports us or is disgruntled with OM. Most other SEC programs, their AD's, Presidents, Head Coaches have been tight lipped about the whole saga.

vCash
    I think the SEC would swap Ole Miss for Oklahoma.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    That's what Yancy told Shep.
    or vice versa? wonder which one does what.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeDawg View Post
    Which SEC programs have publicly supported MSU or our players? I haven't seen evidence that any member of this conference supports us or is disgruntled with OM. Most other SEC programs, their AD's, Presidents, Head Coaches have been tight lipped about the whole saga.
    me thinks you may worry a little too much

vCash
    If they haven't kick out Auburn for past violations , I sincerely doubt they will ole missy. By no means consider I am taking up for them, cause nothing would please me more than having it happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    or vice versa? wonder which one does what.
    Sorry, I'm not that curious!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Haha, +1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    If they haven't kick out Auburn for past violations , I sincerely doubt they will ole missy. By no means consider I am taking up for them, cause nothing would please me more than having it happen.
    But Auburn hasn't threatened to take down the league, blamed everyone but themselves, and sued players from rival universities.