Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
A) Ole Miss said they would
B) MS Ethics Commission said they should

But in reality, shortly after the Ethics commission tabled everything once Ole Miss said they would release the unredacted copy I said this was a stall tactic and that they would lean on something that came up to not release the names. You could see it coming from a mile away. I actually stated it on this message board so you could probably go find it.

I started this topic because I think it is important for college athletics and our state in general to shed a light on this as much as possible. The fact that this hasn't been covered by ANY media is disheartening.
Points A and B was made prior to the Motion to Intervene though. The booster removed the case (some say the judge was going to dismiss anyway) from Circuit Court so they could file with the Ethics Commission. This was done after they had ruled and UNM stated they would comply with the Ethics Commission. By procedure, I think the Ethics Commission was correct in the handling of this so far. They even chastised UNM for not complying originally and having this case brought to them.