Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Hair or no Hair?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    I'm still confused as 17.
    Me too. Just really ****ing weird.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    I'm still confused as 17. Can anybody with daughters understand why that's relevant? Or is it completely weird as shit like it sounds?
    Just venturing a guess here.... but if they're mowing the infield, chances are, someone's playing ball on it.

vCash
    1) I'm a female (over age 30) & I'm with the posters above, why would you bring up the subject of daughters? That just grosses me out & makes it sound incestual. What does that have to do with this convo?
    2) Hair also grosses me out, so therefore it's nada for me. I also expect the same for a man. Thankfully, mine shares that sentiment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg99 View Post
    1) I'm a female (over age 30) & I'm with the posters above, why would you bring up the subject of daughters? That just grosses me out & makes it sound incestual. What does that have to do with this convo?
    2) Hair also grosses me out, so therefore it's nada for me. I also expect the same for a man. Thankfully, mine shares that sentiment.

vCash

Last edited by MadDawg; 06-20-2017 at 10:11 AM.

vCash
    Dont use Nair on your balls. You're welcome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Never seen this before so you win the Internet today as far as I am concerned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Too much Trump In him.

Trump likes the 70s retro bush so when he grabs, he has something to hold on to

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Dont use Nair on your balls. You're welcome.
    Also don't let her use nair on her cooch either unless you wanna run the risk of eating roasted red pepper beef oatmeal. Don't use cologne on your balls either unless you like 2 minutes of excruciating pain. You're welcome.

vCash
    I can't believe it's been 38 minutes and nobody has responded with the this spool is croom without pickaxe comment. I would have put the over under at 45 seconds.

vCash
    You shouldn't hang those breaking balls over the middle of the plate when I'm in the batter's box... I'm gonna let it slide, this time*
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    2) Hair also grosses me out, so therefore it's nada for me.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    "That" was EXACTLY to what I was referring to with my weak ass baseball reference above....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    All depends on if you're blonde or not. If your blonde, then it should be shaved. If your brunette, then it should have a nice V hair line. Makes it beautiful!! 👍🏼
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Beat me to it

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    "That" was EXACTLY to what I was referring to with my weak ass baseball reference above....
    was not weak. liked. funny as hell

Banned
    vCash
    based on MSU99's post, does ED win the college sports message board of the day award? I would think so.

props 99.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash

Banned
    vCash
    We could swing this to platinum if need be right? If so, I need access.

Btw, where's random on this thread? Didn't he have an ex whose "little man " was actually quite large? Maybe that's why he got in the condom bidness to get the discounts on the ones with extra ridges?

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    We could swing this to platinum if need be right? If so, I need access.

Btw, where's random on this thread? Didn't he have an ex whose "little man " was actually quite large? Maybe that's why he got in the condom bidness to get the discounts on the ones with extra ridges?