Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Hair or no Hair?

Banned
    vCash

OT: Hair or no Hair?

Ok so I'm an 80's guys and I also have a few daughters. I know the whole bald eagle, shaved thing started years ago. I'm a man and I want to see the real woman and am not a fan of the bald thing. A bare ****** is just not pretty most of the time. I'm not saying I want full 70's bush but just keep it neat and clean but let me know I'm with a freaking woman damnit!

I can say that I know Jack Lambert will be with me, as well as a few others. Just trying to break free from all the OM shit and negative stuff here lately. Let's talk about some real shit and have some fun. What do you say??

I'm thing Tusk is a bush man.

vCash
    Jesus....why did you include your daughters in this post?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Jesus....why did you include your daughters in this post?
    No shit!

vCash
    Ummm, weirdest shit I've seen in a while. Enough so that in order to reply to your strange comment I had to type in my name and password into my phone because it didn't remember me. Daughters .....pics or it didn't happen ******

vCash
    You require pubes to let you know you're with a woman?

vCash
    I appreciate the OP's post, and the balls to actually post it....

However, I'm a straight up "bald eagle" type cat.... I'm actually on record having thrown a set of clippers at a chick's grape as early as Summer 1990...

Given that, I hear that the "bush" is back... all be it not the 70s style (thank god)... but, against my wishes, it's "grown" beyond the "airstrip", "heart" design, and "soul patch"...

I'm not down with that.

less

is

more
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Jesus....why did you include your daughters in trhis post?

Too much Trump In him.

I kid I kid

vCash
    Hahaha. Hardwood dance floor > shag carpet

vCash
    Never been a fan of flossing my teeth while engaged in amourous activities.

vCash
    It's all just window dressing but if I had to choose, very well groomed or slick.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm asking because it's a real dilemma we face! And we got drunk at dinner and the subject came up! And those with daughters understand what I'm talking about.

Banned
    vCash
    Just need to make sure there's a clear clean path to the little man in the boat .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    I'm asking because it's a real dilemma we face! And we got drunk at dinner and the subject came up! And those with daughters understand what I'm talking about.
    You never invite me to dinner?

vCash
    Bald Eagle all the way for anyone under 30. It's how it is. After that, it's a mixed bag. But NEVER, should it be full blown shag carpet (unless it looks like it went 12 rounds with Tyson-in which case you just throw in the towel). Go with a landing strip or something. This ain't Indiana Jones looking for some jungle treasure in the Temple of Doom!
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 06-20-2017 at 08:48 AM.

vCash
    Nair was invented for a reason.

vCash
    Makes no difference to me. I wouldn't go so far as to say I prefer it but I definitely don't mind it.

I can only remember a handfull of times where I slid the ol' hand down town and there wasn't a clear path to the goal. But I did have to have that conversation with a long time girlfriend...it was out of control and she acted like she wasn't aware that women did that sort of thing. But once she started the trim look she never went back. So I say "your welcome" to those post me.

vCash

vCash
    High and tight at its worst. Ballroom dance floor at its best. Anything else and you can GTFO.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    WTF?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    I'm still confused as 17. Can anybody with daughters understand why that's relevant? Or is it completely weird as shit like it sounds?