Thread: My life is a lot more fun now.

vCash

My life is a lot more fun now.

I made a promise to myself I wouldn't venture over to or read any OM propaganda concerning their NCAA case put out by them. It is calculated and intended to let any doubt they can put out there creep into your head. If our fans would just stop and think before believing their crap and see they and only they are spewing lies about Leo Lewis, Kobe Jones and Dan Mullen. I have yet to see another person not associated to OM say the things they've said about those I named. Until I read from our people there is a problem, I'm not worried about what those ass hats say. Buying into their BS plays right into their plan. I for one am damn sure not going to buy the crap they try to feed and if we all did the same I think you would see it die down. But as long as they think they can keep us second guessing and letting a little doubt creep in, you are doing exactly what they want.

vCash
    does any State fan believe their BS??? I havent talked to one yet that does. Everybody I know laughs at them

vCash
    You mean there are some Dawgs that believe them?
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugs Delaney View Post
    You mean there are some Dawgs that believe them?
    Ummm, yep. Especially on other boards.

Edit to add: some of our fan base apparently still thinks of them as "big brother" and that they "know and control everything" I believe it's some people my age (55) and a lot of the older generation. Thankfully most of those younger than me have seen thru their bullshit and tend to call them out for it.
    Last edited by msstatelp1; 06-19-2017 at 05:17 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    As many times as their story has changed and with their stellar .000 batting percentage you would have to be a 17'ing fool to believe anything they put out.
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

vCash
    Haha. I would have guessed your divorce was final by the thread title.

vCash
    As many times as their story has changed and with their stellar .000 batting percentage you would have to be a 17'ing fool to believe anything they put out.
    ZV2 and Vamp are the dumbest most naive bunch of idiots I have ever seen. They say something today and beleive it to be fact tomorrow! I asked them yesterday where did any one "prove" LL lied, they couldn't do it, just started with personal attacks. They are dead in the water and they deep down inside, know it!
    Last edited by West Tn Dawg; 06-19-2017 at 06:21 PM.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Death penalty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by West Tn Dawg View Post
    ZV2 and Vamp are the dumbest most naive bunch of idiots I have ever seen. They say something today and believe it to be fact tomorrow! I asked them yesterday where did any one "prove" LL lied, they couldn't do it, just started with personal attacks. They are dead in the water and they deep down inside, know it!
    There is some dude who goes by something like, MemphisStatefan-something or another that is a complete imbecile as well. Completely unbalanced and non-sensical...not that that really stands out with those folks. It just seems to take a certain kind of totally delusional asshat to be the kind of fans they are over there.

Seriously, in a sewer full of morons, that dude looks to me to be one of the more ignorant.

vCash
    dp

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    We are fine. Brackey Mullen called Indy last week and asked if he needed to sit LL. NCAA said, "No, he's good to go."

F*ck you bearsharts. You bought your bed, now you must lay in it. Don't waste your time trying to pull others down with your Titanic program. Just when I think you cannot get anymore pathetic, you prove me wrong yet again.

vCash

Edit to add: some of our fan base apparently still thinks of them as "big brother" and that they "know and control everything" I believe it's some people my age (55) and a lot of the older generation. Thankfully most of those younger than me have seen thru their bullshit and tend to call them out for it.
    Nah! In my 62 years I've always known 'WE MSU' are better than them boys! In my younger years, we used to go to parties a UM and take their girls from them! Later in life, I would whip them in business and socially.

msstatelp1;765482 speak for yourself! There is NO GIVE-UP in us older DAWGS!! If any of you puppies think there is, PM me. ANY PLACE ANY TIME!

vCash
    My post on SEC Rant:
    You give yourself and the University of Mississippi entirely too much importance, I really don't care.
    What I do find rather funny is how you rubes believe every lie your administration and UM friendly media feed you.
    What I also find amusing is how you and your entire fanbase try and place the blame on somebody else. The entire 21 (98 sub allegations), 15 level 1 infractions has Mississippi's name on them, nobody else. And yet you blame LL, MSU, SEC, NCAA and all those little gremlins for your problems.

Time to Man up son, put your big Boy britches on. I know that you personally had nothing to do with this, but your school and certain boosters do.

If this was my school I would be raising Unholy Hell and demand firings and heads rolling.

vCash
    If OM has said anything true and accurate in all of this, it was a mistake. They have lied and misled and delayed every step of the way. It doesn't take a genius to figure that what they are hiding (cough - hookers-for-kids -cough) has to be pretty damn bad.
    Last edited by AlmostPositive; 08-06-2017 at 02:01 PM.

vCash

I simply refer to them as the 'Breath'n Into The Brown Paper Bag Brigade' -they can't enjoy a week of program good news without shoving their arms into the septic tank and screaming 'Look what bit me!' . Odds are they will be unbearable during the 8-10 weeks we wait on penalties to be read AFTER the COI hearing. UNM will run rumors about 'All is well' 'Hearing was just what we hoped for' and 'They are going to announce penalties on State and Bama - not us! The NCAA knows we got'ed good.'

Meanwhile, the Brigade will start wailing 'I knew they would get away with it!'

vCash
    But they got "Sources"!