Thread: If I was Ole Miss and read this I would be releasing some in my trousers.(Fox Sports)

vCash

If I was Ole Miss and read this I would be releasing some in my trousers.(Fox Sports)

vCash
    I agree, but instead their sheep are lapping up this type of Al Jazeera propaganda instead.......

https://olemiss.247sports.com/Articl...--53236973/Amp

By the way, what a poorly written article with absolutely nothing new, nothing of substance. Just a propaganda opinion piece.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I agree, but instead their sheep are lapping up this type of Al Jazeera propaganda instead.......

By the way, what a poorly written article with absolutely nothing new, nothing of substance. Just a propaganda opinion piece.
    I think the NCAA case and the RR law suit are two different issues. All the law suit is going to do if any is piss the NCAA off. Ole Miss folks are happy because they think they will get bad info brought out against state in court. However even if this goes to court I don't think the NCAA is going to give a shit what is said and I don't think it has any good bearing on their case with the NCAA. The NCAA is going to keep on going on with little regard to what Ole Miss does.

vCash
    Personally, I'm loving every minute of this long drawn out shitstorm. Their recruiting will tank worse over these Booster lawsuits than anything the NCAA will hand down in sanctions. What recruit (and their parent/guardian) will want to sign with OM when program Boosters are apt to file lawsuits against them, and tape record private conversations?

vCash
    Article linked in OP says the COI will hear the OM case in 2018. I thought it was going to be this fall....WTH?

Also, same article still only discusses a suspension for Freeze. No show-cause. I can't fathom this ending without a SC for Freeze, but it seems like the media world feels much differently. We (MSU fans) appear to be the only ones talking about him getting one. That's not comforting. If he skates with only a suspension (even an entire year suspension), I will be sorely disappointed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post

These dumb bastards have a law school. Unbelievable. Do they not understand the implications of an actual legal trial with depositions and juries? This is not going to be an episode of 17ing Matlock!

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Awesome Article. Their self imposed sanctions seem about right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Article linked in OP says the COI will hear the OM case in 2018. I thought it was going to be this fall....WTH?

Also, same article still only discusses a suspension for Freeze. No show-cause. I can't fathom this ending without a SC for Freeze, but it seems like the media world feels much differently. We (MSU fans) appear to be the only ones talking about him getting one. That's not comforting. If he skates with only a suspension (even an entire year suspension), I will be sorely disappointed.
    Not all the media- if you read Rick Cleveland's article. The media that Ole Miss has around their finger is of course going to tote their company line.

If this drags into 2018 that's a good thing for us.

vCash
    Yeager sat for years on the committee and said he recalls cases where assistant coaches were “falling on the sword” for their head coaches. That fall-guy “rogue assistant” can’t take all the blame anymore. With the glory, salary and attention of a head coach clearly now comes responsibility.

BOOM!

Ole Miss tried the tried and true defense, let's see if they can pull the wool over the NCAA's eyes or will the NCAA see through that tired old bullshit?
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash

Why would you be sorely disappointed?

If he skates with only a suspension (even an entire year suspension), I will be sorely disappointed.[/QUOTE]

In a way, I would love a suspension of several games or a year with no show cause or just a year or so. Means they keep him, and if he is beatable with top 10 cla$$e$ he is definitely beatable with the ncaa watching like a hawk. Plus they will have the cheaters tag as long as he is there. I say lifetime contract for the man. Show cause or not, it's kind of a win-win to me.
    Last edited by cubswillwinitonedaydawg; 06-19-2017 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Reply fail - tried not to post a double quote.

vCash
    This quote says it all: "Pitino passionately denied any knowledge of the strippers, sex acts and other tawdry inducements to recruits. The COI deemed that Pitino’s purported lack of knowledge didn’t matter. They held him accountable anyway. (This should cause some discomfort for Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze, who the university went through great lengths to support in its recent response to the NCAA Notice of Allegations. With 15 Level 1 violations alleged, it’s appearing more like only a Houdini act will keep Freeze from some type of suspension)."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyDawg13 View Post
    This quote says it all: "Pitino passionately denied any knowledge of the strippers, sex acts and other tawdry inducements to recruits. The COI deemed that Pitino’s purported lack of knowledge didn’t matter. They held him accountable anyway. (This should cause some discomfort for Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze, who the university went through great lengths to support in its recent response to the NCAA Notice of Allegations. With 15 Level 1 violations alleged, it’s appearing more like only a Houdini act will keep Freeze from some type of suspension)."
    They got six more level I's in the first NOA they still have to worry with.

vCash
    A frontal release or a rear release? These kinds of things are important to distinguish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post

Read the sanctions against Saunders while at ULL. He received a 10 year show cause. Saunders did the same thing under Freeze... and "Freeze did not know"... Do not think so. Freeze is screwed at every turn.... OM truly has no idea what is about to hit them....

The law school is full of idiots... and with computers today.. It doesn't take long to look up information from the SOS's office... You may be surprised as to who all is involved in what..... I did locate many dissolved loan and check cashing places, car rental businesses all owned by certain boosters. What about hunting camps and such with names attached to attorneys... and the Parties at the hotel are unethical and the lack morals of this bunch is beyond mind boggling... Just wonder who's names will come out with connections to the parties????

vCash

I listened to H2H yesterday and Borkey brought up the fact that Louisville's "rogue

coach" was supplying minors with hookers and Pitino "allegedly" had no knowledge and he only got a 5 game suspension. Now granted, Freeze doesn't have the status of Pitino but the point remains the same.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    coach" was supplying minors with hookers and Pitino "allegedly" had no knowledge and he only got a 5 game suspension. Now granted, Freeze doesn't have the status of Pitino but the point remains the same.
    When the depositions start you will be surprised what the 49 recruits tell.... prostitutes and "parties" that went on at Louisville went on at tcun also...
    Might just want to talk to those recruits. I remember one recruit putting on his twitter account that the "white girls were prettier at OM".... This recruit signed with OM.... Local school district made him take the post down.