Thread: Walker's podcast had some good points

vCash

Walker's podcast had some good points

vCash
    synopsis?

vCash
    I'm sure sweet tea was mentioned at some point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    I'm sure sweet tea was mentioned at some point.
    I'd also wager, that it was good...

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 32 Dive View Post
    I'd also wager, that it was good...
    wasn't good today...

vCash
    The 2017 football season is fast approaching, and it?s never too early for Mississippi State fans to worry about what could go wrong. On today?s show, host Brandon Walker goes over the list of 5 things to be concerned about this season. The list includes the usual suspects like MSU?s kicking game, its tough schedule, a lack of playmakers at wide receiver and other issues. On the flip side, MSU fans should not be concerned about quarterback, running back, certain SEC opponents or a number of other strengths on the team. These issues, both good and bad, will almost certainly have an effect on MSU?s 2017 campaign, one that needs to be a bounce-back year for Dan Mullen and the MSU fanbase.

Elsewhere, Andy Cannizaro has made his first staff change as MSU?s baseball coach, and he reached into his past to find the perfect assistant coach.

vCash
    Maybe he had a little something extra in the tea. He forgot what month it was. Podcast labeled May 19th instead of June. Must be some good stuff. I'm jealous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    The 2017 football season is fast approaching, and it?s never too early for Mississippi State fans to worry about what could go wrong. On today?s show, host Brandon Walker goes over the list of 5 things to be concerned about this season. The list includes the usual suspects like MSU?s kicking game, its tough schedule, a lack of playmakers at wide receiver and other issues. On the flip side, MSU fans should not be concerned about quarterback, running back, certain SEC opponents or a number of other strengths on the team. These issues, both good and bad, will almost certainly have an effect on MSU?s 2017 campaign, one that needs to be a bounce-back year for Dan Mullen and the MSU fanbase.

Elsewhere, Andy Cannizaro has made his first staff change as MSU?s baseball coach, and he reached into his past to find the perfect assistant coach.
    I read that dick. What he say? I'm not listening to all that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    I read that dick. What he say? I'm not listening to all that
    Said a lot of small School coaches are getting showcauses for 2 & 4 violations. Could the NCAA be setting precedent for when they get to om.

vCash
    gracias

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    Said a lot of small School coaches are getting showcauses for 2 & 4 violations. Could the NCAA be setting precedent for when they get to om.
    See the links I posted Saturday. And that only went back from today to early March.

A golf coach got a 1 year sc for a lesson. How or why do you **** up NCAA compliance over golf?