Thread: Golden Spikes voting

vCash

Golden Spikes voting

Brent Rooker still has a lead in the voting, but he is in a dog fight with McKay of L'ville. I have attached the link for voting which runs through Friday 06.23.17 You can vote as many times as you want so lets give him a big push this week. Thanks,guys!

http://web.usabaseball.com/goldenspikes/vote.jsp

vCash
    The fan vote winner only counts as 1 vote of 200 votes for the award. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

vCash
    It's still good optics to win the fan vote. He was down 7 percent this morning and now he is up 6 percent.

vCash
    Vote vote vote

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    20 more time for the Rook.

vCash
    Alright, Rook is now tied. Time to flood the vote for 10 minutes.
    I just voted 50 more times.

vCash
    I have voted a bunch and everytime I go vote(50to100 times) and let it updated Rooker looses a percentage or two. I'm thinking my votes are going to the other guy. Dang!!!!!

vCash
    bump

vCash
    I've had both of my sons on their IPads voting all morning, I've had two boring conference calls which I spent voting for Brent the entire time and he's STILL at 49%. Either it isn't updating, or UL is voting like mad and we are simply keeping them at bay. Can't decide which. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TStationDawg View Post
    I've had both of my sons on their IPads voting all morning, I've had two boring conference calls which I spent voting for Brent the entire time and he's STILL at 49%. Either it isn't updating, or UL is voting like mad and we are simply keeping them at bay. Can't decide which. lol
    It's because UL is still playing and McKay is still being featured prime time on ESPN.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    It's because UL is still playing and McKay is still being featured prime time on ESPN.
    Plus the UL fans are voting as hard as we are. Let's beat them twice, hell we gave them Sirmon and we got Grantham!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TStationDawg View Post
    Look, everyone in here has boring conference calls almost daily I bet. No way we cannot use all that time to vote this thing.

vCash
    100 times for rook. Doing my part Rook. I may need a signed baseball bat.

vCash
    I just shut down my office, we are all voting. It's good to be the boss.

vCash
    Go buckethead! +1 rep given!

vCash
    Eat it Louisville bitches.... 49%.

vCash
    Just voted a few times. Was tied with the Louisville guy at 48% when I checked in. Said it might take 5 minutes for voting to update, but any vote now will just be one of millions I suspect.

They have him listed as an outfielder. Didn't he play 1B all year long? Except when he pitched a time or two?

vCash
    Louisville is getting hammered by Florida ... 5-1 bottom of the 7th at the moment. Maybe McKay won't be playing much longer. But I think they'd have to lose another game to go home. I'm not really following the games.

vCash
    bump. shutting down the office again.

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    I put in my 100 for the second day this week