Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just ventured over to the Spirit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I shoulda pushed Phat Phil and Culpepper up a set of stairs, too....*
    Ha. Some of these UNM boosters might want to watch their footing if things get real hairy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I don't know about Culpepper, but pushing Phil UP a set of stairs would be quite an accomplishment ....

Was Means that good? I saw him play a couple of times after all the incidents (Memphis State?) and he just looked like a fat slob to be.
    In HS he was dominate and as a freshman started some games for Bama I think. But I think he ended up missing a couple of years before playing at Memphis and he lost his edge and put on weight. Didn't he end up all conference his senior at Memphis though?

vCash

Angry

http://olemiss.247sports.com/Article...f-NSD-43589099

Anyone ever wonder why you would want to raise money on the eve of signing day 2016?????

Booster's given the chance to show the money......

The 24 hours to ?Commit to Ole Miss? ended with a private party for approximately 800 Ole Miss Athletics Foundation members, where the Rebel coaching staff provided a breakdown of the signing class and stories from its recruitment. The fourth-annual event was simulcast to seven alumni clubs across the nation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    In HS he was dominate and as a freshman started some games for Bama I think. But I think he ended up missing a couple of years before playing at Memphis and he lost his edge and put on weight. Didn't he end up all conference his senior at Memphis though?
    I don't think he ever started a game but got in a few "late"... he was out of shape, a bust and never made a meaningful contribution (at Bama)... We had LOTS better talent out of that 99 Recruiting Cla$$ than fat albert...

He did contribute at Memphis....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post

Anyone ever wonder why you would want to raise money on the eve of signing day 2016?????

The 24 hours to ?Commit to Ole Miss? ended with a private party for approximately 800 Ole Miss Athletics Foundation members, where the Rebel coaching staff provided a breakdown of the signing class and stories from its recruitment. The fourth-annual event was simulcast to seven alumni clubs across the nation.
    What a fraud.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash

#TheNetwork

vCash
    I think I have this all figured out. Deep down they know all of these lawsuits are a farce. This is all merely an attempt to play victim. After the NCAA goes balls deep, denies their appeal, and their lawsuits are withdrawn or dismissed, they are going to claim they were railroaded by a corrupt system. They didn't do anything wrong so forth and so on blah blah blah blah. The big name programs were scared and MSU was jealous so we all conspired to take uppity tsun down. This is all a bunch of bluster and psyching each other up and out to make themselves the elite uppity bunch of assholes they love to be and this will only make them stronger by damn.

vCash
    I don't think he ever started a game but got in a few "late"... he was out of shape, a bust and never made a meaningful contribution (at Bama)... We had LOTS better talent out of that 99 Recruiting Cla$$ than fat albert...

He did contribute at Memphis....
    You are more aware than me. For some reason I thought he got 3-4 starts maybe against lesser teams. But you're probably right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    They gonna have a hard time proving a "bag of cash" vs a "wad of cash" is a lie from LL
    The funniest thing about that to me is what else would one find in a bag of cash, other than a wad of cash? When I go to the grocery store to buy a loaf of bread, it comes in a bag. They don't just hand me a handful of bread and off I go. There is nothing even contradictory about that.

vCash
    I listened to "talk of champions" and Yancy kept saying how Leo changed his story 3 different times. Yancy never would specify what exactly changes about it though. Also they keep complaining about how they weren't allowed to cross examine Leo. I don't think the NCAA has every allowed one of their immunity people to be cross examined if I'm not mistaken.
    Also what did the other 40+ SAs say or is Leo the only one that talked?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    I think I have this all figured out. Deep down they know all of these lawsuits are a farce. This is all merely an attempt to play victim. After the NCAA goes balls deep, denies their appeal, and their lawsuits are withdrawn or dismissed, they are going to claim they were railroaded by a corrupt system. They didn't do anything wrong so forth and so on blah blah blah blah. The big name programs were scared and MSU was jealous so we all conspired to take uppity tsun down. This is all a bunch of bluster and psyching each other up and out to make themselves the elite uppity bunch of assholes they love to be and this will only make them stronger by damn.
    I agree with everything but what I have emboldened. I think the psychology of OM is so ingrained that they don't really know it is a farce. They seriously think their attempts will succeed and they will be vindicated. Poor sh!tbirds!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    How would Yancy know whether or not he changed his story and how? Aren't those testimonies sealed and private? If he knows what was said wouldn't that mean a member of the tsun defense team is leaking privileged information?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    I listened to "talk of champions" and Yancy kept saying how Leo changed his story 3 different times. Yancy never would specify what exactly changes about it though. Also they keep complaining about how they weren't allowed to cross examine Leo. I don't think the NCAA has every allowed one of their immunity people to be cross examined if I'm not mistaken.
    Also what did the other 40+ SAs say or is Leo the only one that talked?
    Only the enforcement staff can question a player or coach at another university. The lack of cross examination is a farce of an excuse, they are not allowed to do so by procedure.

vCash
    How would Yancy know whether or not he changed his story and how? Aren't those testimonies sealed and private? If he knows what was said wouldn't that mean a member of the tsun defense team is leaking privileged information?
    Exactly! And he said tsun was only allowed to be present for one of the 3 interviews. So how would anybody from ole miss know that he changed his story if they only heard one of the 3?

vCash
    It's typical Ole Miss. Make fun of them or when something bad is going to happen and then they threaten to sue people and take your 401K. They think that suing people is the way to keep people quiet.

Ole Miss: We just got the death penalty. Nothing to see here. Wasn't even reported by the Clarion-Ledger.

The thing is they're about to destroy their football program for good and they're too arrogant to realize it.

Banned
    vCash
    They're like the guy who could've gotten out of speeding with a simple citation, but smarted off, and now he's going to jail. As he's being put in the back of the squad car, he keeps talking crap, catching more and more charges. Just shut up.

vCash
    That's pretty accurate... Phat Phil dropped dime (along with TC) as "secret witnesses"...

Additionally, (I believe) UGA, UK, Memphis, Arkie also got in a lil trouble for their recruitment of Means, although it wasn't the bomb they dropped on TTown....

This is why OM's reaction is so perplexing to me... If the NCAA has a hard on for you, you're screwed... and if they (the NCAA) will do that to a conference's cash cow (that was cooperative) over 1 (major) incident, imagine what they will want to do to a belligerent, welfare case, never-was-anybody program like OM....
    Nailed it! Rep given, Tusk.

vCash

Looks like Freeze doing his Jesus impression when he tells his followers to see the nail holes in his hands. Every time Freeze speaks both David Koresh and Jim Jones must roll over in their graves to hide their boners.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 06-18-2017 at 10:06 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    They're like the guy who could've gotten out of speeding with a simple citation, but smarted off, and now he's going to jail. As he's being put in the back of the squad car, he keeps talking crap, catching more and more charges. Just shut up.
    You left out the part where the guy is yelling at the cop "My Daddy's a lawyer!" while being thrown in the back of the squad car.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    You left out the part where the guy is yelling at the cop "My Daddy's a lawyer!" while being thrown in the back of the squad car.
    Or how about My daddys in charge of DMR for our B@B buddy in Ocean Springs.