Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Just ventured over to the Spirit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    The funniest thing about that to me is what else would one find in a bag of cash, other than a wad of cash? When I go to the grocery store to buy a loaf of bread, it comes in a bag. They don't just hand me a handful of bread and off I go. There is nothing even contradictory about that.
    Here is one twit..... Just trying to secure the bag for my family �� from a SA'
    Name and date removed to protect Elite Dawgs...

vCash
    They're begging for the death penalty with this shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    I think I have this all figured out. Deep down they know all of these lawsuits are a farce. This is all merely an attempt to play victim. After the NCAA goes balls deep, denies their appeal, and their lawsuits are withdrawn or dismissed, they are going to claim they were railroaded by a corrupt system. They didn't do anything wrong so forth and so on blah blah blah blah. The big name programs were scared and MSU was jealous so we all conspired to take uppity tsun down. This is all a bunch of bluster and psyching each other up and out to make themselves the elite uppity bunch of assholes they love to be and this will only make them stronger by damn.
    One of the things that cracks me up about those losers is their insistence we are after Freeze because we are jealous of them. Even if we only factor in records since Freeze arrived, we have a slightly better overall record, and are poised, at home this year, to even the series at 3-3.

And we did it without the rampant cheating they are about to get hammered for. Can you imagine what the relative records would look like if ole Freeze had to do it with the average star-ratings of the recruits we've had?

What exactly are we supposed to be jealous of? Morons.
    Last edited by blacklistedbully; 06-19-2017 at 11:34 AM.

vCash
    What a joke those lawyers are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    They're begging for the death penalty with this shit.
    Or maybe the powers that be at OM already know they are staring down DP level sanctions and have nothing to lose.

Somebody in the administration has to be smart enough to know that they are in deep trouble. The reason why cooler heads won't prevail is because there are no more cool heads. They're up the creek without a paddle so the only play is in the media and in the courts. It's their Hail Mary pass with 0:01 on the clock even though their down 55-20.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    This acorthced earth policy is because they're afraid of the death penalty. There's no other reason to act this belligerent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Or maybe the powers that be at OM already know they are staring down DP level sanctions and have nothing to lose.

Somebody in the administration has to be smart enough to know that they are in deep trouble. The reason why cooler heads won't prevail is because there are no more cool heads. They're up the creek without a paddle so the only play is in the media and in the courts. It's their Hail Mary pass with 0:01 on the clock even though their down 55-20.
    When this is all over I'd like to hear the inside story and find out who were the cooler heads that were telling Vitter to cut freeze and Bdork loose before NOA #2. Evidently the cooler heads don't have a lot of power in this current climate at om but they may be the ones to survive this and come out on top. Which leads me to believe we may see a power struggle in the alumni ranks after the fall to see who will lead them out of 40 years in the wilderness. Four or five years of bitter infighting will decimate them even more. I for one cannot wait.

vCash
    When this is all over I'd like to hear the inside story and find out who were the cooler heads that were telling Vitter to cut freeze and Bdork loose before NOA #2. Evidently the cooler heads don't have a lot of power in this current climate at om but they may be the ones to survive this and come out on top. Which leads me to believe we may see a power struggle in the alumni ranks after the fall to see who will lead them out of 40 years in the wilderness. Four or five years of bitter infighting will decimate them even more. I for one cannot wait.
    Anyone know who has been leading them into the wilderness for the last 40 years???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Anyone know who has been leading them into the wilderness for the last 40 years???
    Archie?

This may leave a stain on his rep.

Of course with the megatons of the warhead about to hit them they may spend forty years in obscurity.

vCash
    Archie?

Of course with the megatons of the warhead about to hit them they may spend forty years in obscurity.
    Wouldn't it be ironic if their golden boy hero Archie is the one behind leading them to the corruption that gets them the DP and booted from the SEC.

vCash
    Archie?

Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Wouldn't it be ironic if their golden boy hero Archie is the one behind leading them to the corruption that gets them the DP and booted from the SEC.
    That would be just PRECIOUS..... Ole boy is not what he is wants people to think he is for sure.....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 06-19-2017 at 01:19 PM.

vCash
    When this is all over I'd like to hear the inside story and find out who were the cooler heads that were telling Vitter to cut freeze and Bdork loose before NOA #2. Evidently the cooler heads don't have a lot of power in this current climate at om but they may be the ones to survive this and come out on top. Which leads me to believe we may see a power struggle in the alumni ranks after the fall to see who will lead them out of 55 years in the wilderness. Four or five years of bitter infighting will decimate them even more. I for one cannot wait.
    Fixed that, fer ya....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I shoulda pushed Phat Phil and Culpepper up a set of stairs, too....*
    ...and Johanigmeier

What is REC? Forgive my ignorance been meaning to ask

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    ...and Johanigmeier

Rectal Examination Club

Banned
    vCash
    I'm thinking Archie might have a Vendetta against Ole Miss. This was a school that delayed going into irrelevance by 3 years because of him...yet, when Peyton followed his heart and went to Tennessee, these same window-licking mouthbreathers threatened him and his family.

Reminds me of the movie High Plains Drifter. Just waiting for Archie to tell them to paint the buildings Red and tell them to rename the town "Hell".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    ...and Johanigmeier

Yep, Johangmeier introduced himself once as "I'm the guy that buried Bama".... we were TOAST.

Red Elephant Club....

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    I'm thinking Archie might have a Vendetta against Ole Miss. This was a school that delayed going into irrelevance by 3 years because of him...yet, when Peyton followed his heart and went to Tennessee, these same window-licking mouthbreathers threatened him and his family.

Reminds me of the movie High Plains Drifter. Just waiting for Archie to tell them to paint the buildings Red and tell them to rename the town "Hell".

I shall reserve rep points for this post until Cadaever links the meme of Clint nodding....

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    One of the things that cracks me up about those losers is their insistence we are after Freeze because we are jealous of them. Even if we only factor in records since Freeze arrived, we have a slightly better overall record, and are poised, at home this year, to even the series at 3-3.

And we did it without the rampant cheating they are about to get hammered for. Can you imagine what the relative records would look like if ole Freeze had to do it with the average star-ratings of the recruits we've had?

What exactly are we supposed to be jealous of? Morons.
    How can MSU fans, boosters and elitedawgs be after OM.... When you cannot get the idiots to stop cheating... DAMN.... It happened with a coach showing up at a high school with a booster this year.... AFTER BF had been terminated.... come on folks just STOP.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    How can MSU fans, boosters and elitedawgs be after OM.... When you cannot get the idiots to stop cheating... DAMN.... It happened with a coach showing up at a high school with a booster this year.... AFTER BF had been terminated.... come on folks just STOP.....
    Did you report that to the NCAA?

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post

Love that movie!