Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just ventured over to the Spirit

Geezer
    vCash

Just ventured over to the Spirit

chuck is feeding the sheep by saying more law suits are coming. Freeze is preaching as usual and the fools are more worried about MSU's John Does than theirs. It is a comedy act at best. Going to be some mad people in the end when they have more than 20 level ones and they have to look at who the real culprit's are.

vCash
    The fanbase is going to be pissed when the verdict is handed down. The sheep are to stupid to realize this is a bait and switch to direct their anger at someone else besides the culprit. They do not want their stadium to look like it did on game day in Nutts last two years. USM had more attendance
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

vCash
    I ventured over to Nafoom this morning. They are saying that as of now the NCAA really has no other choice but to accept their self imposed sanctions. In their mind LL has lied and everyone knows he lied and it's game over for the NCAA and MSSTATE. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when the COI accepts LL testimony and doesn't give them so much as a chance to dispute it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivilengineer View Post
    I ventured over to Nafoom this morning. They are saying that as of now the NCAA really has no other choice but to accept their self imposed sanctions. In their mind LL has lied and everyone knows he lied and it's game over for the NCAA and MSSTATE. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when the COI accepts LL testimony and doesn't give them so much as a chance to dispute it.
    What about the other 40 plus athletes, did they lie as well?

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Yeah it's good for them that the only thing they have to worry about in all this is a testimony from one player over one allegation. #shitbirding

vCash
    Are they excited about the prospects of getting some relief from the other 20 Class I's if they show the ncaa that the ncaa and MSU have conspired on one Class I violation?

Or are they excited about the prospects of punishing MSU and Leo through the court systems?

The fallout from this is going to be epic.

vCash
    Ahhhhhmazingly stupid.

Please sue the NCAA and "gut" it.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 06-18-2017 at 12:47 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I can't wait until the NCAA bends all of them over. Will literally be like Christmas come early.

Banned
    vCash
    Lol. That's all I can say about that.

Banned
    vCash
    They honestly think they're gonna take down the whole conference? I refuse to pick them on anymore. I was raised better than to make fun of handicapped people. Smh.

vCash
    I'm seriously starting to think some of these folks may not survive this ordeal long enough to see OM return from banishment. It's going to be brutal on them.

vCash
    I don't really doubt that there will be additional suits filed, since they've already started, but the responses are funny. Mullen is a felon? And if they sue Scott Stricklin, I hope they at least spell his name correctly ... they might be going after the wrong fella otherwise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Ahhhhhmazingly stupid.

Please sue the NCAA and "gut" it.
    They just throw names like Sankey, Stricklin (even though they can't spell it correctly) and Emmert out there to make themselves feel important but a lot of those idiots really think Dan Mullen is going to somehow be implicated in something. Mullen started pissing off Ole Miss fans the day he was hired at State and the fact that the Rebels now believe he is behind one of the largest NCAA investigations in history means that Dan Mullen may be the greatest ever Bulldog.

vCash
    Mullen for Governor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    They just throw names like Sankey, Stricklin (even though they can't spell it correctly) and Emmert out there to make themselves feel important but a lot of those idiots really think Dan Mullen is going to somehow be implicated in something. Mullen started pissing off Ole Miss fans the day he was hired at State and the fact that the Rebels now believe he is behind one of the largest NCAA investigations in history means that Dan Mullen may be the greatest ever Bulldog.
    Mullen must be enjoying this entire thing. Look for him to be at his most intense this fall ... the old Mullen will be back. I wouldn't be surprised to see us have a decent record this year.

vCash
    I hope they file a lot of lawsuits. I hope there is a group countersuit paid for by MSU to stop these clowns from litigating their NCAA case through frivolous lawsuits. I hope the OM lawyers come face to face with a career business decision to stop meddling in bullshit.

Banned
    vCash
    Mullen has overtaken Jackie as their object de hatred.

Banned
    vCash
    And these people know that Leo's counter suit can call witnesses from other recruiting classes that he knows got stuff, and the NCAA will be more than happy to extend those athletes immunity as well, right? When other immune witnesses talk, RR's cred is gone.

vCash
    Of course y'all should also see this is the same Chuck who said the FBI was onto Tunsil's hacker. The FBI later denied that.

vCash
    They gonna have a hard time proving a "bag of cash" vs a "wad of cash" is a lie from LL