Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wallacing in Point City

vCash

Wallacing in Point City

Last edited by Leeshouldveflanked; 06-18-2017 at 03:50 AM.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    From the looks of the arrest pic, I would've expected a resisting arrest charge too. What a freaking moron. I'm sure the CL will be all over this tomorrow in the ole miss sports section.

vCash
    I'm sure Leo and Kobe will be blamed for this as well.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I don't care for these threads. I love a good hearted laugh over OM like any respectable bulldawg but I think we go to far with this. We did not appreciate OM's infatuation about Jeffrey Simmons so I think we should be the bigger people.

Hell, we recruited Bo Wallace too and Bear just got arrested the other day. So this doesn't make me feel any better about MSU or any worse about OM. I hope all these young men get their lives together.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    I don't care for these threads. I love a good hearted laugh over OM like any respectable bulldawg but I think we go to far with this. We did not appreciate OM's infatuation about Jeffrey Simmons so I think we should be the bigger people.

Hell, we recruited Bo Wallace too and Bear just got arrested the other day. So this doesn't make me feel any better about MSU or any worse about OM. I hope all these young men get their lives together.
    Best post you ever had by far.

I agree with you
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash

Outstanding post!

I agree. Best of luck to Bo.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Buddy Stevens claims Bo took prescription drugs and fell asleep at the wheel of his car and wrecked, hence the wounds on his body in the arrest pic.

vCash
    The no shirt look just has an episode of Cops written all over it. All that was missing is a woman with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth screaming at the cops from the trailer door to haul his ass to jail.

vCash

Couldn't agree more!
    These guys played football, some played for the wrong team but at the end of the day ALL of them are somebodies Son, brother, cousin etc.
    We are all guilty of making mistakes, some just happen to have the spotlight shining a little brighter on them when it happens.
    I hope it was nothing more than what was stated above, fell asleep after taking prescribed medicine.

I wish the guy the best.

vCash
    If the last thing anybody remembered about my football career was fumbling away the Egg Bowl, and then getting teabagged while laying face down on the field, I would drink heavily too.

vCash

Agreed.

vCash
    We recruited him, I had hoped he would sign with us. He turned out to be a smart ass asshole. He made the correct choice as where to play. Hate he got the DUI, glad no one was hurt. However if those marks came from a asswhipping I can think of no one more deserving.
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

vCash
    The dude is beat up and shirtless in a mug shot. I think it's pretty funny and see nothing wrong with a laugh at it. It said it was his 1st dui, so I have no idea if he has a problem or not. Hell I have a dui and I turned out... well, I turned out somewhat ok haha

vCash
    Let's see how it is covered by the media..

vCash
    OM just refuses to be outdone. Bo was just showing Derunnya he is yesterday's news

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    If the last thing anybody remembered about my football career was fumbling away the Egg Bowl, and then getting teabagged while laying face down on the field, I would drink heavily too.
    The last thing I remember about Bo Dirt's football career is the 3INT performance in a 42-3 beat down by TCU.

vCash

I don't disagree, but to be fair people got after Bear on here too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Best post you ever had by far.

I agree with you
    Add me to this list. In my youth I drove when I should not have. Acted the fool and prick too damn much. Grateful to my creator to be where I am today. Hope all these kids get on a better path.

vCash

I love these kinds of posts. When it's one of our players or former players, I say the same thing as I did this time; damn idiot!! We do no service by poor mouthing for these idiots. " This is so SAD, I hope he gets his life together, I will pray for him!!" Instead, why not look em in the eye and say "Wake up Mother @&$)(;:, life is real hard, it's even harder when you're STUPID!!!" Y'all know Bo was constantly in shit while he was at OM and you know Bear was trouble while he was at MSU. Time for them to grow the hell up and you snowflakes to stop coddling their spoiled rotten asses by giving them more reasons for self pity. Save that for the 10 year olds. Bo has a job that most people will never have a chance to get because they're not in the fraternity. By now it's time for him to appreciate the chances he has been given and it's time for us to cut the cord. Jeeeeshhh!!!
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    The media was all over Bear. Let's see what they do here.