Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wallacing in Point City

vCash
    Lets not be doing this kumbaya crap over a rebel. They wouldn't for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    The media was all over Bear. Let's see what they do here.
    We all know what they are going to do here. Ignore it like they do all negative OM news.

And if not finding humor in the misfortunes and bad decisions of young men makes me a snowflake then count me in as a snowflake.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    If the last thing anybody remembered about my football career was fumbling away the Egg Bowl, and then getting teabagged while laying face down on the field, I would drink heavily too.
    Damn

vCash
    Besides the Nickoe teabag the thing I will remember about Dr. Bo was him getting his ass beat by some frat boys on the OM campus. Theres a great still shot of it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    I don't care for these threads. I love a good hearted laugh over OM like any respectable bulldawg but I think we go to far with this. We did not appreciate OM's infatuation about Jeffrey Simmons so I think we should be the bigger people.

Hell, we recruited Bo Wallace too and Bear just got arrested the other day. So this doesn't make me feel any better about MSU or any worse about OM. I hope all these young men get their lives together.
    I'm no Bo Wallace fan but I think it's bullshit that the entire world gets to see a picture of someone that just got arrested and they could be innocent.
    Dak got arrested on a charge that was dropped and the national media continued to report on his dui because they remembered him getting arrested and never saw that it was dropped.
    I guess it's a freedom of the press type issue that arrest pictures are made available.
    I also think there should be a limitation on how long someone is referred to as former X University player and should start being referred to as local dumbass. For example, I think Bear Wilson should be referred to in his arrest reports as local dumbass.
    I hate to be saying all this on a Bo Wallace thread because I hate that ****er.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    I don't care for these threads. I love a good hearted laugh over OM like any respectable bulldawg but I think we go to far with this. We did not appreciate OM's infatuation about Jeffrey Simmons so I think we should be the bigger people.

Hell, we recruited Bo Wallace too and Bear just got arrested the other day. So this doesn't make me feel any better about MSU or any worse about OM. I hope all these young men get their lives together.
    I'll agree and raise you that Bo, no matter how much grief we gave him was better than most at not getting down in the mud.

Hey, throw that fist stone if you dare though folks. Bo just isn't your typical ole miss player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    Lets not be doing this kumbaya crap over a rebel. They wouldn't for us.
    Which just goes to prove that "everybody does it" is a legitimate excuse for it.

If you are above it, you actually have to practice it.

Which means not retaliating when you have an opportunity.

Unfortunately, we are all constantly reminded that we are just as shallow as a fanbase as the ones we point a finger towards.

Carry on. If it makes you feel better.

vCash
    i venture to say, with the exception of very few on this board this could be anyone of us. But why turn down a chance to relish harassing our little sisters of the north?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    **** Bo Wallace. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    I'll agree and raise you that Bo, no matter how much grief we gave him was better than most at not getting down in the mud.

Hey, throw that fist stone if you dare though folks. Bo just isn't your typical ole miss player.

Were you in a coma while he played for Umiss? He was constantly running his mouth...more than usual. He even called out banks in a postgame on field interview after '12. He also made a comment about how could banks win an award when his guy had some TDs against him. But he was the first to sprint off the field before the clock ran out when he screwed up. He was the absolute definition of no class and poor sportsmanship.

I'm not big on piling on a guy who made a mistake that a lot of folks could be guilty of...but you sound like a moron sayin he was above the fray.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    **** Bo the douchebag **** shitbird

Banned
    vCash
    Does the mug shot indicate he was out and about shirtless? Along with those skinny jeans? Just wondering. Not that there would be anything wrong with that.

vCash

Worst post ever
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

vCash
    They only kept him two hours? I thought a DUI would get you an overnight stay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I'm sure Buddy Stephens and all those local Ole Miss lawyers came to his rescue. After all, he's Bo Wallace, a former Ole Miss football player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Till you sober

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Till you sober
    In that case he must not have been all that "UI".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    I'm sure Buddy Stephens and all those local Ole Miss lawyers came to his rescue. After all, he's Bo Wallace, a former Ole Miss football player.
    Probably a certain 2 om boosters that seem to have their hands in the local "money" pot..... in the WP....

vCash

Shut up meg

vCash
    Which just goes to prove that "everybody does it" is a legitimate excuse for it.

If you are above it, you actually have to practice it.

Which means not retaliating when you have an opportunity.

Unfortunately, we are all constantly reminded that we are just as shallow as a fanbase as the ones we point a finger towards.

Carry on. If it makes you feel better.
    It does