Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Very nice!

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I had outstanding red snapper meuni?re. Into 2nd bottle of wine.. go noles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Cowboy ribeye and filet 2.25" thick. Just put on grill. With these thick ass steaks I've been reverse searing by turning far left burner on medium and steak on right side. Flip every 6 min until about 120 internal, then sear both sides with all burners on high w lid open. Perfect every time. Jack on the rocks.

Nice looking steaks, dude. Love the product placement in the background too, lol. Got my dad that exact same glass for Christmas last year.

vCash
    Went to Moran's for dinner. I had already started dismembering the soft shell at pic time

vCash
    Tomahawk ribeyes...

IMG_4245.jpg

Why do I have such tiny pictures of my big meat?

vCash
    I haven't done a lick of cooking this weekend, but I have visited a couple of my favorite restaurants. Blackened tripletail tacos at Trapani's and Harbor Omelet at Bacchus on The Beach. Enjoying a variety of beers today.

vCash
    My dad got home from Key West Friday and overnighted some yellow tail snapper he caught to his house. We did a family Father's Day dinner of filet, yellow tail snapper, roasted potatoes, grilled tomato, and saut?ed spinach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeckleDawg View Post
    I haven't done a lick of cooking this weekend, but I have visited a couple of my favorite restaurants. Blackened tripletail tacos at Trapani's and Harbor Omelet at Bacchus on The Beach. Enjoying a variety of beers today.
    Nothing wrong with skipping on cooking for Trapani's and Bacchus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    My dad got home from Key West Friday and overnighted some yellow tail snapper he caught to his house. We did a family Father's Day dinner of filet, yellow tail snapper, roasted potatoes, grilled tomato, and saut?ed spinach

This is beautiful

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    You have peaked my interest with the BBQ fried Oysters..... describe please
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Hear hear
    Oysters are marinated in a house made BBQ sauce, then buttermilk-battered and flash fried. Served over the top of red slaw, topped with a light brie melt and drizzled with a white bbq sauce and garnished with green onion. That's all that I know (or all I think I know anyway) They are magnificent!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Cowboy ribeye and filet 2.25" thick. Just put on grill. With these thick ass steaks I've been reverse searing by turning far left burner on medium and steak on right side. Flip every 6 min until about 120 internal, then sear both sides with all burners on high w lid open. Perfect every time. Jack on the rocks.

that looks amazing!!

Banned
    vCash
    In laws came over to hang out and swim yesterday. Never notice how your everyone's favorite relative until you get a pool installed. Burgers and boring stuff on the grill.