Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's discuss Ole Miss's claim that Barney acted as a "rogue agent"...

vCash
    Excellent as always!
    MSU = Check Collectors

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    My reaction to their claim

vCash

vCash
    Nice DD. When you cut through the BS they are SCREWED!

vCash
    What are the rules regarding sharing that ULL/OM comparison image? DD, do you mind if it is shared on social media? How should you be credited, if so?

vCash
    Awesome work, DD!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicDawg View Post
    What are the rules regarding sharing that ULL/OM comparison image? DD, do you mind if it is shared on social media? How should you be credited, if so?
    Have at it, no credit needed.

vCash
    Outstanding piece. Thanks DD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    When I was told about the letter sent to the SEC about us and the Kang. I asked about specific UMiss rules violations that I knew about at the time. The response I got back was "well, we have no control over a few of our rogue boosters." And "our letter didn't go to the NCAA, it went to the SEC, so we didn't turn y'all in."
    Exactly. You know why the shitbirds are screaming about how we are the reason they are in so much trouble? It's because they can't understand that not everyone acts like them. They were behind our probation in 2004 (Hell they had two of their players testify - I'm sure they weren't put up to it by UM) so I really don't have any sympathy for them even if Dan Mullen called the NCAA back in 2011 (before Freeze even started at UM and after going 3-0 against them) and told them to come on down and start investigating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadrupleOption View Post
    Exactly. You know why the shitbirds are screaming about how we are the reason they are in so much trouble? It's because they can't understand that not everyone acts like them. They were behind our probation in 2004 (Hell they had two of their players testify - I'm sure they weren't put up to it by UM) so I really don't have any sympathy for them even if Dan Mullen called the NCAA back in 2011 (before Freeze even started at UM and after going 3-0 against them) and told them to come on down and start investigating.
    That's exactly right. They think because they are shitbirds everyone else must be as well. They just can't understand that not everyone are shitbirds like them. They deserve everything they get and then some. I agree with everything you said.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    BRAVO!

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Send this to the chick in Indiana. Seriously.

vCash
    One comment/question: The ULL case happened in 2015, a couple years after the more stringent NCAA rules were enacted. A part of the new rules is that the head coach is responsible for the actions of his subordinates (I think the head coach at ULL is "Hud", isn't it?). So ... since it's a recent case, under the new rules, why wasn't the head coach held responsible in addition to Saunders? Did that case set some sort of precedent? Are there exceptions for a truly rogue coach?

vCash
    Devious on fire today!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DeviousDawg34 again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    One comment/question: The ULL case happened in 2015, a couple years after the more stringent NCAA rules were enacted. A part of the new rules is that the head coach is responsible for the actions of his subordinates (I think the head coach at ULL is "Hud", isn't it?). So ... since it's a recent case, under the new rules, why wasn't the head coach held responsible in addition to Saunders? Did that case set some sort of precedent? Are there exceptions for a truly rogue coach?
    The actual violations occurred prior to the Aug 2013 date for ULL and the first interview was Dec 2013 with Saunders. When the infractions occur is the time point on the matrix, not when the investigation started.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    The actual violations occurred prior to the Aug 2013 date for ULL and the first interview was Dec 2013 with Saunders. When the infractions occur is the time point on the matrix, not when the investigation started.
    OK thanks. That makes sense. Looks like "Hud" escaped by the skin of his teeth. But in reality, if he's responsible now, he was responsible then.

vCash
    ????? Since Saunders already has 10 years show cause... What is he about to receive for his tenure at OM and the illegal benefits.... Another 20 years?????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    OK thanks. That makes sense. Looks like "Hud" escaped by the skin of his teeth. But in reality, if he's responsible now, he was responsible then.
    Their saving grace was not due to WHEN the infraction occurred. It's because ULL admitted and immediately fired Saunders and did not attempt to evade blame.

Ole miss sent a team of attorneys to be present for his questioning due to knowing Saunders would probably roll on them which sent red flags to the investigators.

There was just no obvious connection to the head coach and the fraud. Quite unlike om's infractions.