Thread: Rep. Trey Lamar

vCash

Rep. Trey Lamar

Go check out Rep. Trey Lamar's Facebook page and latest post. Notice specifically one individual who comments. Wasn't he granted the same immunity from the NCAA? There's another former player than opines as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    Go check out Rep. Trey Lamar's Facebook page and latest post. Notice specifically one individual who comments. Wasn't he granted the same immunity from the NCAA? There's another former player than opines as well.
    Link it

vCash
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 06-12-2017 at 07:35 PM.

vCash
    Buckles is now claiming he wasn't offered immunity and its all message board BS.

vCash

U never know if you don't ask.

Buckles is now claiming he wasn't offered immunity and its all message board BS.

Banned
    vCash

vCash
    trey lamar is probably a nice guy, but I will not vote for him in the next election cycle. He is in my district, and I had all the respect in the world for him, until he wasted tax dollars even bringing up stupid legislation about the NCAA....a horse could run against him, and wilbur will get my vote...

also, after I got to thinking about it, i can certainly see how this lawsuit wouldn't have the university backing, either athletically, or academically....you can bet your sweet ass every SEC coach sees this, and will use this against them on the recruiting trail.....I know I would....