Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leo And Kobe

vCash

Leo And Kobe

Should be advised to sue the hell out of OM, The OM Spirit and Fat Chuck individually.

OM, leaked their names to the Spirit. It was know within days who the Immunity players from State, and State only were, as reported by the OM Spirit crowd.

Rounsaville was out front using names and saying he had heard the tape. Well then who gave it to you if Barney recorded it, Fat Boy? Barney, Hugh. or Bjork?

Remember, you are under oath
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    I agree. Additionally, the NCAA has to get this shut this down or they lose their ability to offer immunity and get any cooperation.

Sure, the Rebel Rags guy has no chance of winning this law suit regardless, but the pure hassle of it will make kids think twice before cooperating with immunity.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Good point regarding Fat Chuck!

vCash
    Everyone should stop by RebelRags and spend a few bucks. If his financial statements do not support the claim that his business model was impacted by the statements, the lawsuits has no basis.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Hell I would imagine the shitbird faithful are packing the rebel on the rag shop to support them. Their financials should be great.

vCash
    Sue? How abot prosecute? It appears that federal privacy laws may have been broken.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DovaDawg View Post
    Everyone should stop by RebelRags and spend a few bucks. If his financial statements do not support the claim that his business model was impacted by the statements, the lawsuits has no basis.
    Huh?

The hell with that. MSU has nothing to hide. The guy has an unwinnable lawsuit to begin with.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Does ole miss really want a discovery period for all these law suits?

vCash
    Just a joke! The basis of the lawsuits is that their earnings potential has been impacted due to the statements released in the NCAA investigation. It would be funny if their financial statements showed increased earnings during the period thereby negating the claim of economic impact. Guess it was just the accountant part of me that thought it was humorous.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Shitbird administration can't be happy over this.

vCash
    Good post Spidey. I would also include Bjork, Freeze, and Vitter individually.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    So when he sues for defamation causing income loss he will then expose himself to all the accounting practices he uses to hide his money from the IRS. Real smart

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Sue? How abot prosecute? It appears that federal privacy laws may have been broken.
    Without a doubt federal laws have been broken, Leo and Kobe have a lawsuit made in heaven.

vCash

Wink Here comes the IRS...

Just a joke! The basis of the lawsuits is that their earnings potential has been impacted due to the statements released in the NCAA investigation. It would be funny if their financial statements showed increased earnings during the period thereby negating the claim of economic impact. Guess it was just the accountant part of me that thought it was humorous.
    How does one support the inventory control or 'lack of sales" if there is no sales to these ath. or any other ath. Could the merchandise be listed "Stolen Merchandise"? I foresee an IRS Audit...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Shitbird administration can't be happy over this.
    I think shitbird administration is orchestrating this. Suing NCAA witnesses is the last card left. All the chips are in and you can fold and lose or play the card and hope for a Chinaman's chance.

vCash
    I love how they reference student athlete 39 at first saying he received a ''wad full of 100 dollar bills'' then later student athlete 39 saying ''a bagful of money''. Basing a lawsuit over how much you paid a 18/19 year old kid to come to your school is laughable. We all knew this was going to be ugly, it wouldnt be OM if it wasnt. Good luck in court Rebs, you wanted it you got it. Hope its not more than you can chew

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    I think shitbird administration is orchestrating this. Suing NCAA witnesses is the last card left. All the chips are in and you can fold and lose or play the card and hope for a Chinaman's chance.
    This. No way in hell rebel rags pulled this shit without top shit bird guidance.

vCash
    If OM is "orchestrating" this then they are more stupid than I assumed. I have been amazed by how tone deaf their school has been on major subjects. Not least of these is retaining High Freeze through this entire investigation. A smarter collection of brain cells would have fired the former girl's basketball coach a long time ago. If they are pushing for lawsuits the. They will soon find themselves with either a DP, out of the SEC, or both. I hope they keep up the good work.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    It's hard for a school to sue the NCAA. It's a voluntary organization and if you are a memeber you agreed to play by their rules when you joined and your continued membership implies you will abide by any new rules. You are free to leave at any time. A business is not bound by this. I'm like most though, I don't think it would have happened unless the people calling the shots up there agreed to let it proceed. I think it's yet another sign that the institution isn't calling the shots. The whole of their response and how it's been handled just doesn't appear to me as being something that an academic institution would do.