Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rebel Rags

vCash

Rebel Rags

Rebel Rags has served lawsuit papers of defamation of character, slander, conspiracy and commercial disparagement to Lindsey Miller, Leo Lewis and his mother, and Kobe Jones and his mother. Hmmm.....

vCash
    Venue in Starkville or Brookhaven in state court. Good luck with that.

vCash
    Nothing filed in Lafayette Co., at least showing in the data base.

vCash
    Those things are public record. What's the docket number? When I look at the northern district docket I'm seeing 2 filings on Friday. A job discrimination suit and diversity fraud suit. It might be semantics meaning he's informed the parties he intends to sue and hasn't filed it in court yet. I think you have to give parties a heads up but I'll let a tort guy answer that.

vCash
    We all knew their fall would get ugly. Don't fall for the bull shit they're going to attempt to spew as they try to take MSU down with them. The NCAA isn't going to punish the schools that helped them take down the modern day SMU. Think about it. They're just trying to spin the narrative as always, and create something positive for Ole Miss fans. Guys like Yancy won't have a job if he doesn't make stuff up like he admits he does. Just don't fall for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Those things are public record. What's the docket number? When I look at the northern district docket I'm seeing 2 filings on Friday. A job discrimination suit and diversity fraud suit. It might be semantics meaning he's informed the parties he intends to sue and hasn't filed it in court yet. I think you have to give parties a heads up but I'll let a tort guy answer that.
    No diversity. Leo and Kobe destroy diversity. Would have to be in state court.

And no heads up required. Not a suit against a public entity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    Rebel Rags has served lawsuit papers of defamation of character, slander, conspiracy and commercial disparagement to Lindsey Miller, Leo Lewis and his mother, and Kobe Jones and his mother. Hmmm.....
    Good, now lawyers have subpoena power. Not buying it though. Sounds like another yancy temper tantrum post

vCash
    Let me just add, I totally believe this guy is going to sue. It's an interesting tactic being that the NCAA hasn't ruled yet. I'm sure from his pov it says to the NCAA that if you find me guilty, you're getting sued too. The flip-side which is crazy would be if the NCAA rules against him and OM has to disassociate him even though they're fighting with him now. Would he then sue OM to fight disassociation. Crazy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    No diversity. Leo and Kobe destroy diversity. Would have to be in state court.

And no heads up required. Not a suit against a public entity.
    The diversity case is Farm B Banks.

vCash
    Those dumbasses are not going to be content until they end up getting themselves kicked out of the sec or NCAA.

vCash
    Oh Boy! This means Farrar and Hey Hugh can be put on the stand!

vCash
    How in the hell (if this is true) are Leo and Kobe or their mothers being sued? I have seen nothing official that has identified them by name. The documents that I have seen only have numbers referencing the student athletes. And from what I understand about student privacy laws the names will never be released. If this is true, which I doubt, the owner of Rebel Rags is opening himself up for counter-suits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    What's the point in all of this? Oxford has an abundance of salt lately.

vCash
    This is going to be epic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    The diversity case is Farm B Banks.
    Do what now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    How in the hell (if this is true) are Leo and Kobe or their mothers being sued? I have seen nothing official that has identified them by name. The documents that I have seen only have numbers referencing the student athletes. And from what I understand about student privacy laws the names will never be released. If this is true, which I doubt, the owner of Rebel Rags is opening himself up for counter-suits.
    Well he is dumb and arrogant enough to do so. His big mouth may also have him ending up like Logan Young one day.

And I thought several of the UNM faithful were all up in arms last fall when it came out how the university sold him out to either to help facilitate the NCAA or actually do a sting operation on RR so the university could show exemplary cooperation. Wasn't that sting last spring, 2016?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Insenuating some privacy and confidentiality laws have been breached?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Those dumbasses are not going to be content until they end up getting themselves kicked out of the sec or NCAA.
    Here it comes.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Well he is dumb and arrogant enough to do so. His big mouth may also have him ending up like Logan Young one day.

And I thought several of the UNM faithful were all up in arms last fall when it came out how the university sold him out to either to help facilitate the NCAA or actually do a sting operation on RR so the university could show exemplary cooperation. Wasn't that sting last spring, 2016?
    Yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Do what now?
    Long story short: The 2 cases in the northern district are not RR vs Kobe, Leo, et al