Thread: Amazing how Hugh Freeze changed so quickly

vCash

Amazing how Hugh Freeze changed so quickly

When it came to coach Freeze the last 5 years- we heard from people all over:

"Coach Freeze is very hands-on in recruiting"
    "Nobody outworks Coach Freeze in recruiting."
    "Recruiting is the most important part of the OM program"
    "We have daily recruiting meetings"

Freeze even told the world- "I have to set the tone. My assistants follow. And we all follow the plan I created for recruiting." - December 2015

Its hilarious that after 5 years of all that- all the bravado of Hugh Freeze- Master Recruiter....when the NCAA needs a response to recruiting violations by Freeze and 6 of his assistants...the response by the guy who made everyone follow his plan is simply "Coach Freeze dint know nuffin".

Yeahhhhhh- thats gonna suffice
    Last edited by Random Poster; 06-11-2017 at 05:40 PM.

vCash
    Mistakes were made. Over and over and over and over and over to the tune of 7 admitted level 1 violations.

vCash
    Hugh "jimmy swaggart" Freeze

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post

Freeze even told the world- "I have to set the tone. My assistants follow. And we all follow the plan I created for recruiting." - December 2015

Its hilarious that after 5 years of all that- all the bravado of Hugh Freeze- Master Recruiter....when the NCAA needs a response to recruiting violations by Freeze and 6 of his assistants...the response about the guy who made everyone follow his plan is simply "Coach Freeze dint know nuffin".

That's the best "quote" post available. It's HIM in a nutshell, and he was either lying (un Christ-like) or he was telling the truth (Christ-like). It's either or, but I'm betting the house that he's the absolute ring leader/puppet master.

Banned
    vCash
    All 14 of those boosters were rogue, don't forget. Complete coincidence.

vCash

Its hilarious that after 5 years of all that- all the bravado of Hugh Freeze- Master Recruiter....when the NCAA needs a response to recruiting violations by Freeze and 6 of his assistants...the response about the guy who made everyone follow his plan is simply "Coach Freeze dint know nuffin".

Random Poster.... WOW!!!! So on spot.... How can one call them self one thing and live like another...... ugh....

vCash

That's the best "quote" post available. It's HIM in a nutshell, and he was either lying (un Christ-like) or he was telling the truth (Christ-like). It's either or, but I'm betting the house that he's the absolute ring leader/puppet master.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    For Freeze to blame.... (lets see, where do I start)
    1. Houston Nutt
    3. Institution of a rival school's Head Coach
    4. Barney Farrar

Has Freeze blamed
    1. Kiffin
    2. Vaughn
    3. Saunders
    4. Warner
    etc......

What about Freeze blaming "OTHERS" instead of taking responsibility for his actions or lack of actions.... who will be "BLAMED by Freeze" next?????
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 06-11-2017 at 06:01 PM.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Hugh "jimmy swaggart" Freeze
    I'm more of a Jim Jones Freeze type guy. From the People's Temple 2 he's probably building in Haiti, to his cult like followers willing to die for him.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Freeze got caught because he thought he was invincible. He did whatever it took to get a recruit.... and he'll eventually get in a lot of trouble for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    All 14 of those boosters were rogue, don't forget. Complete coincidence.
    This, an amazing how they got these kids phone numbers all by themselves
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Was it the first NOA that had several butt dials to recruits? All coincidence? Right!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    How did they get the "BURNER Phone" phone numbers......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    How did they get the "BURNER Phone" phone numbers......
    Which one?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Which one?
    Which one is correct, there should have been at least 8... I know of 2 for sure....
    I would assume that the NCAA has many of these..... and these should be the SA's phone that signed with
    another college
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 06-11-2017 at 07:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Along those lines, I love how OM admitted in 16(a) that Barney out boosters 12 and 14 in touch with Leo, but deny that money was given to Leo by 12 and 14. Why do you put boosters in touch with recruits if not to provide benefits. I mean did Barney just think Leo needed some friends??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    You gotta admit ... Archie told the truth. Of course, there's a bit of double meaning in his statement ....