Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something OM fans just don't seem to understand on SA39

vCash

Something OM fans just don't seem to understand on SA39

State did nothing wrong and their claim is BS. NCAA questioned some coaches months ago and are done with it. So literally nothing for us to worry about. BUT:

Even if there was- the NCAA can't charge State. They can't. Why??? Immunity is gone forever if they do. The NCAA doesn't want to lose immunity forever.

End of story and stop listening to all these ridiculous posts and crazy theories from Yancy.
    Last edited by Random Poster; 06-09-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    With Bracky at the helm, there is no way @39 would have been in the bowl if there was a smidgen of doubt. No one is worried no matter how bad they want us to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    With Bracky at the helm, there is no way @39 would have been in the bowl if there was a smidgen of doubt. No one is worried no matter how bad they want us to be.
    We asked the NCAA if he needed to sit in the bowl game- they said no. He is good to go and still 100% good

vCash
    I don't understand how this would make them feel better if it did go the way they wanted it to. 34 can't play at MSU anymore and MSU loses 6 scholarships over 2 years.

Meanwhile, olemiss has been charged with so much that many sources and media members say it is the worst since SMU.

Is this 34 dream supposed to make them feel better?

Oh, and after the grove is nothing but a smoking hole in the ground, I fully expect an all out attempt by them to get us in trouble. I also expect them to try and pay players to attend someone else other than MSU.
    Last edited by AlSwearengen; 06-09-2017 at 09:30 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    I don't understand how this would make them feel better if it did go the way they wanted it to. 34 can't play at MSU anymore and MSU loses 6 scholarships over 2 years.

Meanwhile, olemiss has been charged with so much that many sources and media members say it is the worst since SMU.

Is this 34 dream supposed to make them feel better?
    SA39 wears a 44 jersey.

34 coaches 4A football

Banned
    vCash
    They're lashing out. Big time. This whole thing has absolutely unhinged that fan base.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    SA39 wears a 44 jersey.

34 coaches 4A football
    34, 39, they are both the same to rebels. You can see how I might get it mixed up.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    34, 39, they are both the same to rebels. You can see how I might get it mixed up.
    They hate anything with a pulse in maroon right now. It's pretty unhealthy.

Banned
    vCash
    I love how they keep citing the Miami case. Not like that was under a whole different system or anything.

vCash
    State did nothing wrong and their claim is BS. NCAA questioned some coaches months ago and are done with it. So literally nothing for us to worry about. BUT:

Even if there was- the NCAA can't charge State. They can't. Why??? Immunity is gone forever if they do. The NCAA doesn't want to lose immunity forever.

End of story and stop listening to all these ridiculous posts and crazy theories from Yancy.
    I'm not arguing the point you are making but NCAA immunity is so that the SA has no repercussions, but does that include State as well? Somewhat rhetorical because it IS designed for the SA and his/her eligibility, but in this case I'm sure Mullen, Bracky and Cohen were all given their assurance or they would've never allowed LL to talk.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    I'm not arguing the point you are making but NCAA immunity is so that the SA has no repercussions, but does that include State as well? Somewhat rhetorical because it IS designed for the SA and his/her eligibility, but in this case I'm sure Mullen, Bracky and Cohen were all given their assurance or they would've never allowed LL to talk.
    If a school gets in trouble after allowing their recruit to be honest under Immunity- it will never happen again in NCAA investigations.

Banned
    vCash
    If a school gets in trouble after allowing their recruit to be honest under Immunity- it will never happen again in NCAA investigations.
    They wouldn't have guaranteed it if they simply planned on revoking it.

Banned
    vCash
    The cheese has completely slid off the cracker in Oxford. What pisses them off more than they can stand is that they think it's MSU. They would care half as much if they thought it were anyone else in the SEC.

vCash

I keep hearing about this tape that they have that's going to sink MSU. I've heard about it since before the Egg Bowl. I've heard all kinds of juicy rumors about MSU and LSU and Bama. And yet, I haven't actually heard the tape. I say bring it on. Hey Rebs, if you've got something leak it out through your 'media'. Let's get everything out on the table. Because right now it just sounds like a known liar is trying to stir the pot to make his flock feel better about their impending doom.

vCash

Sit by a bear lawyer. Big time loyalist...when people near was talking about Leo lying and how his immunity would be compromised, and how MSU was in more trouble etc. etc. etc.....I said ya'll don't seem to understand immunity and how it works. The lawyer said to them "no you don't".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    I'm just gonna put this out there it may help ease some worries too. Bracky has a huge fan of the way he does his job right in the middle of the shitbirds administration. I was told first hand that Bracky is highly thought of after all of the SA39 business was long in the past. If we had anything to worry about I don't think my conversation would have resulted in such high praise for him.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    After visiting bafoom it's clear they've had a complete break from reality at this point. They think that at the COI hearing they're going to have some type of matlock/Columbo moment and we are going to be buried. I almost pity them. Almost.

vCash
    Here's a recent NCAA appeal (former USM basketball coach) that was based on challenging testimony from an individual with limited immunity (in this case, an asst coach). Didn't work out so well for him.

http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/...rve-show-cause

From reviewing recent rulings on their web site, looks like the NCAA isn't fooling around with penalties these days. Hard to see how Freeze dodges significant negative repercussions, after seeing what the NCAA is giving "show causes" for in their recent body of work.

vCash
    Oh ish!!! It looks like the NCAA is handing out penalties like they are a vending machine. Indiscriminate justice per the matrix will pulverize OM.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    1. I'm hoping we use this video taping for negative crootin tactics in the future against the confeds. They did it therfore deserve to have it shoved right back up their ass. And croots deserve to be informed.

2. MSU needs to FINALLY capitalize on unm's demise. Lets not 17 it up thiis time. MS does not in anyway have the resources to support 2 quality SEC teams. It seems unm realizes this bettern we do. This is why they are blaming this shit all on us. This is why they will go full throttle on our ass. As much as I cussed bracky, we kinda need dat sob now. It matters not to them that we had shit to do with their issues, they're in panic, survival mode now and we are in their cross hairs. But I still think we need a modern day legal team in the compliance dept like everybody else does. Especially to combat the BS headed our way. Don't need bracky handling this all on his on.

3. The only thing we did to 17 them is that Dan Mullen created forward rebels.
    Last edited by Bully13; 06-10-2017 at 01:54 AM.