Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farrar's response....

vCash
    The NCAA has lived in the state for about five years. What is in the NOA and addendum is what the enforcement team KNOWS it can prove. They also damn well know how the recruiting game is played in the state of Mississippi. They know the personalities involved. UNM's huffing and puffing is not going to change shit. The hearing and the deliberation on penalties will decide this. No amount of spin is going to stop this train from rolling over their ass.

**** those shitbirds.

"

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Farrar is a ****ing imbecile flunky.

**** those shitbirds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    The whole defense of "Mullen did it" is insane, untruthful, and is going to get them slammed. It's hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

Dan Mullen is on the NCAA Oversight Committee. He was added because he's well respected in coaching circles and within the SEC & NCAA. Hugh Freeze is not respected in any of those circles and the defense that a well-respected guy on the oversight committee orchestrated this whole thing shows how screwed they truly are.
    You would think a bunch of educated, seemingly intelligent people would be smarter than this. I wonder if they all believe that Mullen really convinced Leo to lie to get Ole Miss in trouble or if they just thought that this would be a good strategy. Either way, I'm sure the COI is going to have a good laugh at the Rebels expense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    Farrar was paid by OM to fall on the sword, and him lawyering up was part of the game. That's it in a nutshell.
    This is correct!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Well i think you might be looking at it. Barney held the company line in this response which was submitted on May 23.
    Since he was no longer working at UM or with their lawyers, I would there is a strong chance he didn't see UM's response until it came out a couple days ago..
    Thus why he felt so mad that he got betrayed as the single problem and all blame on him.

Who knows what he is going to do now... but we now see what he was willing to do.. Sing the company song and go along...
    Will that change now? Welll... they ebtter hope they can back the $$$ truck up and quiet him down.
    I think you are exactly correct ... he submitted this well before he knew that Ole Miss was going to turn against him, and turn in a very nasty way. It's no wonder he felt betrayed. But is what he's saying about Leo Lewis the truth? I have no idea, but if it's true Leo would have had to have a full time accountant to keep up with all the money from all the sources.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    Farrar was paid by OM to fall on the sword, and him lawyering up was part of the game. That's it in a nutshell.
    lawyering up and protecting Freeze in his response. Wasn't his lawyer initially the same guy who was making the payment to Leo through an assistant? Kinda looks like Barney lived up to his side of the deal but Ole Miss did not.

Can't remember ... did Barney's interview with television station in Indiana happen after he submitted his response reportedly on May 23? It almost had to, because he was anti-Freeze (or antifreeze, if you will) in that interview if I remember correctly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    lawyering up and protecting Freeze in his response. Wasn't his lawyer initially the same guy who was making the payment to Leo through an assistant? Kinda looks like Barney lived up to his side of the deal but Ole Miss did not.

Can't remember ... did Barney's interview with television station in Indiana happen after he submitted his response reportedly on May 23? It almost had to, because he was anti-Freeze (or antifreeze, if you will) in that interview if I remember correctly.
    That was not the same attorney. Lloyd didn't get involved with Farrar NCAA case until after Mar 31, 2017.

Yes the interview happen on June 1. After they got to read UNM's response
    Last edited by Really Clark?; 06-09-2017 at 04:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    That was not the same attorney. Lloyd didn't get involved with Farrar NCAA case until after Mar 31, 2017.

True, but you can't tell me that Barney hasn't been taken care of by D Nut, Archie and the Taco Bell gang. These guys are all working from the same script.

vCash
    They know Leo's testimony is going to destroy them. They are pulling lawyer 101 and trying everything they can to discredit him. That might work in the court of public opinion, but it's not going to work with the NCAA. Leo could be a total assbag, but if his testimony checked out, his character is pointless to the NCAA.

They have, on paper, admission of recording recruits. How's that going to set with future recruits?

vCash

NM. Thought you said May, not March.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    True, but you can't tell me that Barney hasn't been taken care of by D Nut, Archie and the Taco Bell gang. These guys are all working from the same script.
    Honestly, I think he thought he was or was led to believe they would. His attorney has used the verbage how Barney is disappointed that the decision makers and those in administration have made him the scapegoat. How he thought they were all in this together. And I don't think he is necessarily talking about university employees when he has mentioned descision makers.

Now if the "Barney Betrayal" is just a ploy and he is just playing his part, I just don't see how it will work in the grand scheme. It seems like a half measure. Not to mention all the boosters that are wrapped up in the Barney deal that have been disassociated. I just don't fully buy it is fake.

vCash
    Honestly, I think he thought he was or was led to believe they would. His attorney has used the verbage how Barney is disappointed that the decision makers and those in administration have made him the scapegoat. How he thought they were all in this together. And I don't think he is necessarily talking about university employees when he has mentioned descision makers.

Now if the "Barney Betrayal" is just a ploy and he is just playing his part, I just don't see how it will work in the grand scheme. It seems like a half measure. Not to mention all the boosters that are wrapped up in the Barney deal that have been disassociated. I just don't fully buy it is fake.
    If Barney hadn't been taken care of then he would be throwing Freezus and Co under the bus to save his own ass. The fact that he and his council are preaching from the same script as the UMN response says it all.

vCash
    If Barney hadn't been taken care of then he would be throwing Freezus and Co under the bus to save his own ass. The fact that he and his council are preaching from the same script as the UMN response says it all.
    To what end though? UNM actually doesn't dispute the NOA violations in sections of the allegations against Barney. They admit and agree that LL was factual in several instances. If it was to reduce the LOIC charge you still have multiple boosters you disassociated and even if the portions they are fighting are removed, the violations are still Level 1 major. So that doesn't make sense.

If you trying to separate Freeze so he doesn't get the HC responsibility charge, why not do similar with all the other coaches named. Again, there is still more than enough for the COI to charge Freeze with failure HC responsibility regardless and the only way that may get work was for Barney to absolutely admit to his wrong doing but also exonerate Freeze by fully playing the lone rogue coach role. Which is false in itself with all the other coaches involved.

It all seems like half steps and I think Barney has genuinely felt betrayed by UNM response, at least partially. And it may be that he was suppose to be taken care of but at some point UNM realized they had to cut someone loose legitimately and Barney was not informed until it was too late.
    Last edited by Really Clark?; 06-09-2017 at 05:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    You would think a bunch of educated, seemingly intelligent people would be smarter than this. I wonder if they all believe that Mullen really convinced Leo to lie to get Ole Miss in trouble or if they just thought that this would be a good strategy. Either way, I'm sure the COI is going to have a good laugh at the Rebels expense.

I think it was just to get it on record, as OM knew Mullen wasn't going to interview. Now lets switch the scenario around. Would Freeze interview to help us out? "Aww shucks I'm all booked up." No way he would.

vCash
    Freeze is blaming State and Ole Barn.

His "It makes me want to vomit" statement makes me want to vomit.

The man has no shame
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    It doesn't take one long to understand how Barney intends to vindicate himself...Jeez...

"Redacted is the only witness that provided any purported evidence against Coach Farrar.

Redacted is a young man that now plays football for Ole Miss?s rival, redacted .

Redacted likely lured into this witch-hunt by his own head coach so he could escape NCAA charges

himself, deflect his misdeeds onto Farrar and Ole Miss, and keep his eligibility to play for redacted.

A young man who, undeservedly, was given immunity as the NCAA enforcement staff

deliberately turned away from his own admitted violations so that it could pursue the school and

the recruiter it really wanted ? Ole Miss and Barney Farrar."
    These statements are NOT the truth.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Educated IDIOTS... with no common sense....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Freeze is blaming State and Ole Barn.

His "It makes me want to vomit" statement makes me want to vomit.

The man has no shame
    Agreed. And I know I'm far from perfect but his ACTIONS really makes you question his walk with God and how genuine he really is not.

vCash
    Dude, you're not following along... they WERE all singing from the same script on May 23rd, blaming MSU and Mullen, but after ole Barn submitted his response, Ole Miss changed their tune and threw Barney under the bus instead. That was this week when their response was made public. That's why Barney and his attorney were pissed and felt "betrayed" a few days ago.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Barney got paid, and barney has done his job.

He's denying all, but is actually falling on the sword.
    Y'all need to listen to Spiderman and Thick

Yes, Spidey occasionally seems like he's been snowed by the bears. But he's nailed this one.

Any Godfather fans out there? Remember when Tom goes to Frankie Five Angels in the pen and tells him about what happened to the Romans when there was a failed coup? The families were taken care of and the one sacrificed was allowed a final party before he quietly slipped off to the next world in a nice, warm bath? And Frankie says, " that was a good deal" then slips away with his wrists slit?

Barney will be just fine. The hope is that the jilted lover routine gives him some extra credibility. How? Because he still hasn't given any details or evidence that would implicate Freeze. He says he thought he was a part of the team. But he has still given up NOTHING that would implicate anyone else. I mean, surely if he's been cast out and is now "very, very mad and hurt", surely now if he had any evidence to offer, he'd come out with it now?! And if he doesn't, that just shows he must not have anything on Freeze, and the reason that is, is that Freeze is truly innocent. Right???****

Pay no attention, COI, to the admitted instances of Freeze meeting recruits in the presence of boosters, and to the dozen or more boosters disassociated for admitted violations under his watch, and the unprecedented number of admitted Level 1's UNDER HIS WATCH. If the one with the biggest axe to grind still says he's pure as the driven snow, well, he must really be pure as the driven snow. Right???***

It's a poorly acted off-off-off-Broadway play. Barney and Bruse are no Errol Flynn and Sir Laurence. And the Northeastern academics on the COI know their theater.