They are very specific in the amended NOA to specify dates on Hugh's lack of control of his staff. March (I think) 2012-January 2016. I think they were specific about the January date for a reason in THIS NOA. They had to draw a line in the sand ASAP and get it issued, responded to, and punished. I think this is why: They have seen how UNM is pulling out all the stops to keep Freeze. If the COI doesn't give him a show cause or crippling sanctions for some unknown reason, the next NOA will show they can't stop. I REALLY think the investigators despise them for the same reasons we do. Imagine having to be around that group for 4 years, not as friends, but adversaries.

Meanwhile, they continuie to investigate and let UNM hang themselves by continuing to cheat. Something stood out to me in the footnotes and at first I thought I found something. I realized that I hadn't, but it caused me to watch the Hostage Video again. They actually stated all of the allegations in the video, included the amended FTM to LOIC. I was shocked that there wasn't a hidden one.

So that got me to really thinking about this. The one thing UNM lied about in the video was something they've lied about before. The investigation is over. No. The investigation related to THIS amended NOA may be over. But not THE investigation. Do they honestly believe that the investigators believe they have committed no other level 1, 2, or 3s since Jan 2016? After continuing to cheat while under investigation for YEARS? All they hype around Cam?

Next, there was WAY TOO much publicity regarding the Draft Night for the NCAA not to somehow address it in the NOA. If there was nothing there to see, if I'm UNM, I tell them to charge us with a Level 1 for that so we can submit irrefutable proof that everything was on the up and up to clear our name. What's another Level 1 on top of the bakers dozen or so they already have?

In the hostage video, they don't say that no wrong doing was found related to draft night. They say that this amended NOA doesn't include anything related to it. So either it is still being investigated, or they don't have enough concrete proof right now. I'm guessing that LT's stepdad wasn't interviewed for hours and hours and hours to talk about cake recipes.