Thread: Billboard the Burg

Banned
    vCash

Billboard the Burg

Every single road that goes in and out of Hattiesburg needs to have a giant MSU baseball billboard up. Today. Make it happen.

vCash
    Why?

They aren't our rival & are irrelevant.

To taunt them is to recognize them. USM fans are either people that grew up near Hattiesburg, grew up an LSU fan but didn't go there, or just go to school there & are actually MSU, OM, or Bama fans
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Why?
    Because I don't like them. Quit reading a bunch of weird shit into it. They were cocky as **** and couldn't wait to run to our board and talk shit and make our trip to Hattiesburg as miserable as possible so I would like to gift them shitburgers every single day they drive in and out of Hattiesburg for awhile. Maybe they will think twice about being a ********** next time. That's why.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Why?

They aren't our rival & are irrelevant.

To taunt them is to recognize them. USM fans are either people that grew up near Hattiesburg, grew up an LSU fan but didn't go there, or just go to school there & are actually MSU, OM, or Bama fans
    Technically we are one their rivals when we play LSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Because I don't like them. Quit reading a bunch of weird shit into it. They were cocky as **** and couldn't wait to run to our board and talk shit and make our trip to Hattiesburg as miserable as possible so I would like to gift them shitburgers every single day they drive in and out of Hattiesburg for awhile. Maybe they will think twice about being a ********** next time. That's why.

Just let it go... 2 of their 10 fans came on here (1 was the same person getting banned over and over) They had one hell of a season but we reassured everyone again we are still the better program than them last night.
    No need to remind the 10 fans that already know it.

vCash
    Every single road that goes in and out of Hattiesburg needs to have a giant MSU baseball billboard up. Today. Make it happen.
    They have like one tenth the budget we do (or less?). Putting billboards up aimed at them would be closer to putting up billboards aimed at Delta State than putting up billboards aimed at another SEC school.

They had a good season and came up short. If they are ever a threat to us, good for them and shame on us. If some fans act like idiots, I would pay it about as much attention as I would to trash talk from Delta State.

Banned
    vCash
    They are nothing to us. We had our way with them last night. We got dressed and went home. No need to use the phone number they left.

vCash
    I like your aggressiveness 61 but we would probably create negative publicity for ourselves and sympathy for USM from the national sports media.

We are the bigger school and would be seen as unnecessarily piling on. The media does not know what their fans did on message boards and would not care.

Meanwhile State is enjoying an incredible amount of national goodwill from Dak, the WBB team's win over UConn, and the future decimation of OM football. Let's be smart and continue to capitalize on being the media darling. Take off the black hat.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    Alright I can dig the more subtle approach of putting up Triple Crown Rooker billboards everywhere instead.

Please don't ruin my drive to and from work with a bunch of embarrassing billboards. That ship has sailed.

vCash
    I was sitting at the local country store last week enjoying my cup of coffee when one of the graduates of Mississippi Southern that I know came up to me all smug and saying yeah we not gonna let y'all come to Hattiesburg and take over. I just smiled and said I guess I will have to watch online because I'm not going to pay scalper prices ... he said "I'm in such and such and I have tickets" I said have fun...I didn't realize he was a stalker... dude started DM'ng me on twitter last nite after we won about how he was a proud Southern Miss Eagle grad and so on and so forth... I'm like I don't care ...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HardyStreetAlumniClub View Post
    Please don't ruin my drive to and from work with a bunch of embarrassing billboards.
    Please don't ruin our State with a bunch of embarrassing USM fans is what I think you meant to type

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    I was sitting at the local country store last week enjoying my cup of coffee when one of the graduates of Mississippi Southern that I know came up to me all smug and saying yeah we not gonna let y'all come to Hattiesburg and take over. I just smiled and said I guess I will have to watch online because I'm not going to pay scalper prices ... he said "I'm in such and such and I have tickets" I said have fun...I didn't realize he was a stalker... dude started DM'ng me on twitter last nite after we won about how he was a proud Southern Miss Eagle grad and so on and so forth... I'm like I don't care ...
    Now that's a sad soul, unfortunately I know one like that too.

Banned
    vCash
    Alright I can dig the more subtle approach of putting up Triple Crown Rooker billboards everywhere instead.
    Atta boy. Lmao 61.

vCash
    I like that idea. I wouldn't mind a campaign around the word Fundamentals at some point too. To me, that's one of the more glaring differences between the two teams I saw play yesterday. I attribute that to coaching. I may not agree with every single coaching decision we make, but I love this coaching staff. Cannizzaro is absolutely the right coach for us. What he's done with Rooker and these guys has been amazing!! Thank you John Cohen!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Lol love it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Technically we are one their rivals when we play LSU.
    Winner!