Thread: Reggie? Reggie Favre? Where you at, little buddy?

vCash

Reggie? Reggie Favre? Where you at, little buddy?

Classless prick got exactly what he deserved. I managed to sign in on their board and give him some shit before they banned me.

Dude had created a thread over there about his troll thread here, bragging as if he'd owned us. He sure looks like a dumbass now.

Hey Reggie...if you're reading this.....lolololololololol! Talk about comeuppance. You're a clown, dude. Perhaps the best USM baseball team in yall's entire history just got taken out ON YOUR FIELD, by an MSU team with one hand tied behind our back.

vCash
    They are irrelevant. Pay them no mind

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    They are irrelevant. Pay them no mind
    True, but it's fun holding a prick like that accountable for his BS. He wasn't just talking smack. He was being an obnoxious smartass about it, got his ass handed to him here, then went to his board bragging as if he'd taken us to task.

vCash
    Reggie exemplifies USM. Petty, shallow and insignificant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Reggie exemplifies USM. Petty, shallow and insignificant.
    Amen to that.... I don't like em at all.

vCash
    I like your style! Haha.

vCash

How's Reggie Favre?

Meh. Probably more worried about the NOA dropping tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    True, but it's fun holding a prick like that accountable for his BS. He wasn't just talking smack. He was being an obnoxious smartass about it, got his ass handed to him here, then went to his board bragging as if he'd taken us to task.
    Yeah- sometimes you have to take little brother to the shed and take care of business.

vCash
    Was wondering that myself lol. I just happened across one of her posts on "The Perch" where she was bragging about being banned here, too. We should have her back...you know, to bury the hatchet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Yeah- sometimes you have to take little brother to the shed and take care of business.
    OM is little brother. USM is that little nephew that gets too loud sometimes so you have to beat that ass to remind him who he is

vCash
    Normal Teachers College has a fan board?

vCash
    That bastard gets no cheesecake either!!!

vCash
    Reggie has on his lsu footed pajamas and has no idea what the 17 you're talking about. He's always been a tiger fan.

vCash
    I posted in his thread the other day that I almost felt sorry for their fanbase because of how a few of their fans were acting on this board. How embarrassing!!!!! They got exactly what they deserved. That's why you gotta act like you've been there before.

vCash
    Tear em a new one Black, I was hoping he would show his avatar, so we could give him a real dose.