Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU vs USM - Regional Championship Game 1 5:45 Start

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I will be shocked if there is any baseball played in hattisburg today.

Looking at the NWS NO/Baton Rouge radar. It looks doubtful.

vCash
    Yeah I didn't understand why they didn't start at 9 or 10 am.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Rain really doesn't help us imo. Plumlee and pilk will still be done. They get their game 1 starter back tomorrow

vCash
    Tin hat conspiracy: USM knew what the weather was going to do, why didn't they the move the games up?
    After all they move on to the super if we don't get all the games in.
    Last edited by msbulldog; 06-05-2017 at 02:26 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Rain really doesn't help us imo. Plumlee and pilk will still be done. They get their game 1 starter back tomorrow
    Disagree, Pilk can give us a couple innings in game 2 cause he's gonna have to

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    So do we. And ours could start today for that matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Tin hat conspiracy: USM knew what the weather was going to do, why didn't they the move the games up?
    After all the move on to the super if we don't get all the games in.
    It will end up hurting both teams in the Super.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Disagree, Pilk can give us a couple innings in game 2 cause he's gonna have to
    Lol he pitched 100+ yesterday...he will not pitch again in this Regional. Not a chance. Plumlee and Gordon might, but not Pilk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Lol he pitched 100+ yesterday...he will not pitch again in this Regional. Not a chance. Plumlee and Gordon might, but not Pilk
    He threw 97 pitches yesterday. I would be shocked if we see him at all today or tomorrow for that matter. I think if it gets down to the 9th inning of one game maybe he can give you an out but that would be it. I'm not for it though. No use in risking the kids arm next year over 1 game.

vCash
    Fixing to have a little window to get started here. If what's just below hburg misses to the east, the next potential significant rain is bt red stick and Nola.

vCash
    3:30 first pitch. Should be able to get both games in today.

vCash
    Any chance we get a game in this afternoon. What's going on with the weather there?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Here's a quote about Davidson's pitcher (Davidson is the team that eliminated UNC and is going to their first Super ever)

"Durin O’Linger: As if 330 postseason pitches wasn’t enough, Davidson’s ace followed up Friday’s 94-pitch outing with 34 pitches in relief Sunday to secure a trip to the super regionals."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/spo...154359459.html

vCash
    My buzzard buddy that is there just said 3:30

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    After all the move on to the super if we don't get all the games in.

I think that was one of the reasons that they chose to play in the first game of the regional, although some said that was what the players wanted and it was to give them more rest. The games can still be played tomorrow, but the percentage of rain tomorrow is 70% and mainly after 1PM.

vCash
    Ask and yall shall recieve... I told yall its over... somone tell Gordon if he hits a couple bombs, ill buy him all the tamales he can eat!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Here's a quote about Davidson's pitcher (Davidson is the team that eliminated UNC and is going to their first Super ever)

"Durin O’Linger: As if 330 postseason pitches wasn’t enough, Davidson’s ace followed up Friday’s 94-pitch outing with 34 pitches in relief Sunday to secure a trip to the super regionals."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/spo...154359459.html
    So? Is Davidson's guy a projected top 10 pick next year and our 2018 Ace? No chance in hell AC risks that. Zero percent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Ask and yall shall recieve... I told yall its over... somone tell Gordon if he hits a couple bombs, ill buy him all the tamales he can eat!!!

Banned
    vCash
    I am not going back and forth over Pilk. It is my belief he can give us 2 innings in game 2 if needed. I will stand alone in that thought I guess but y'all will start asking for him in game 2 in a tight game with the pressure on for us to close the game out. Maybe we will get lucky and we don't see that scenario.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    We ready now.