Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Anybody Else Experiencing Any Issue(s) With WatchEspn Broadcasts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    how to you like the fiber to the house? have you seen the c spire model? just wondering what might be better... they say c spire is faster... have it available at house.. but still using uvesre but don't have gigabit yet? thank in advance

I like the fiber to the home. I was wondering how the video quality would compare with Directv. After a few adjustments, like reducing sharpness, color and contrast, I actually think Uverse has the best picture. I got the Uverse package with the U300, the internet 100 mbps ( actually average around 118 t0 124), and the home phone service. I signed a one year contract but still get the promotion price for a two year period. Cspire was looking at our neighborhood and right after that AT&T Uverse Fiber to the Home appeared lol.

vCash
    I use the watch ESPN app thru Amazon Fire (Uverse internet) and I saw the first two pitches, it froze and I never got it back.

vCash
    Mine has been terrible. I have to refresh browser about once per inning. I also have Uverse.

vCash
    I use the app on my phone (Nexus 6P) and then cast it Chromecast on my TV. Tonight is working fine. Friday night it was horrible.

Also, just recently it refuses to work on LTE. If I switch to WIFI, it works fine. I can even get it started and turn wifi off and it keeps working. I think it's just a crappy app.

vCash
    i'm watching espn3 on slingtv with Uverse internet on XBOX1... it doesn't freeze but the picture goes from great to blurry. frustrating. i think it is an issue with the app.

vCash
    Mine buffered a little bit for about the first few innings against USM this afternoon, but nothing where you couldn't watch the game. About the 8th inning the screen froze and I had to log out of Uverse and refresh. That helped some, but it was still a lot of buffering and difficult to watch. I'm on a laptop and logging in on the watchespn website, so I don't know?