Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
No, it's that I do WATCH football. And what my eyes tell me and every gator fans is that the UF offense has not been right since Urban Meyer retired for health reasons. Yes, they won the east last year and yes they are favored to win it again this year but that is because the east absolutely sucks and Georgia keeps wetting the bed.

Gator fans are not impressed with East titles anymore when they know they have no shot at challenging Alabama for the SEC Crown. They were not even in consideration for CFP.

You claim they have good options at QB on the roster but if these guys are any good then why aren't they playing now? Zaire is not the second coming of Russell Wilson. No where close.

Having to bring in grad transfers is an indication that something went wrong in recruiting. I'm pretty sure you have probably said that about our coach at some point in time.
Urban Meyer had QB problems and went 7-5. McElwain has 2 East titles with QB problems.

Franks is going to be a good QB- bringing in a grad transfer doesnt mean Franks wont start- its insurance. Saban won a natty with a grad transfer just a couple of years ago.