In case any of you can get a ticket

vCash
    That's cute.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Nice parking lot with drainage issues.

vCash
    Kind of looks like the football stadium on game day.

vCash
    I remember several years ago at Smith Willis we were playing TSUN and I looked in right field and some dude had his climber in a Pine Tree watching the game.

Man as mean as "rent cop" is at the Pete, I'd be afraid they would bring there chain saw before I could get down if I had my climber****

vCash
    I've been to a game there, and it's a good stadium. Obviously, we have one of the best, but for a G5 program it's really nice. I didn't start this thread to make fun of it...just wanted people to see the seating situation, and get a feel for what to expect if they're going.

My biggest thing is....where will 5,000+ people sit? Just at a glance I'd be shocked if there are 3,000 seats, so is everything else SRO? And I'm not making fun of that size, as USM's stadium holds like the 4th or 5th largest cspacity for host sites....I'm just wondering where every ticket over 3-4K will be seated?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I remember several years ago at Smith Willis we were playing TSUN and I looked in right field and some dude had his climber in a Pine Tree watching the game.

Man as mean as "rent cop" is at the Pete, I'd be afraid they would bring there chain saw before I could get down if I had my climber****
    I would love it if MSU fans were in climbers in the trees down there this weekend. Would be great. They do have a bunch of pine trees beyond the fence. If any students are reading...get a group together and make it happen!

vCash
    I've been to a game there, and it's a good stadium. Obviously, we have one of the best, but for a G5 program it's really nice. I didn't start this thread to make fun of it...just wanted people to see the seating situation, and get a feel for what to expect if they're going.

My biggest thing is....where will 5,000+ people sit? Just at a glance I'd be shocked if there are 3,000 seats, so is everything else SRO? And I'm not making fun of that size, as USM's stadium holds like the 4th or 5th largest cspacity for host sites....I'm just wondering where every ticket over 3-4K will be seated?
    there is some room along the fences and in the outfield for sro.

vCash
    Well, I was at Msu when leftfield Lounge was started, so maybe I will go to the Pete and begin another tradition, look for me in left center field area, I will be wearing Mossy Oak camo****

vCash
    MSU about to fund USM's athletic department again.

vCash
    3700 seats. 1500-2000 SRO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whataburger View Post
    3700 seats. 1500-2000 SRO.
    Can't stand behind the field, correct? Isn't the fence too high other than in the roost in RF? So where will SRO be?

vCash
    Can't stand behind the field, correct? Isn't the fence too high other than in the roost in RF? So where will SRO be?
    Down the RF line. There's a concrete terrace near the visitor's bullpen where people (mostly students) like to hang out and watch the game.

Here's what it will probably look like this weekend
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 06-01-2017 at 01:06 AM. Reason: added pic instead of link

vCash
    Down the RF line. There's a concrete terrace near the visitor's bullpen where people (mostly students) like to hang out and watch the game.

Here's what it will probably look like this weekend: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9LJ2ggX...jpg&name=large
    Thanks, should be fun.

vCash

This ^... There are many things to make fun of USM about, but they do baseball right.

vCash

Here's what it will probably look like this weekend: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9LJ2ggX...jpg&name=large
    Okay I can do that. Does it require a ticket and are tickets available?

vCash
    That's a mighty fine Softball field, the girls must love playing there

vCash
    How many State folks yall think will go

vCash
    Question for anyone that can help.. I have GA tickets. Am I allowed to bring a chair in for that grass area?