Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mississippi Gets a FB commit for 2019... Who gives a .....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    You posted a title with no info about what it was. You posted no context of what the link was other than 9 over 3..

So you made all of us click a link and support the bears 247 site to just make fun of them?
    Make better posts.. it's not that hard. Include something decent in the title and post...

I get it. you are making fun of them . good idea. Bad post.
    Dude, if you're gonna spend time editing every "bad post" (or at least ones where you don't initially get the joke and make something up to cover up that miss) on this board, you better have A LOT of time on your hands!

Oh, and I'd start with "the man in the mirror".
    Last edited by Tripp McNeely; 05-29-2017 at 07:20 PM.

vCash
    I think he goes to church with the top OT in the country for 2020.**
    Leicester Till I Die

vCash
    Bet money none actually sign with them
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Dude, if you're gonna spend time editing every "bad post" (or at least ones where you don't initially get the joke and make something up to cover up that miss) on this board, you better have A LOT of time on your hands!

Oh, and I'd start with "the man in the mirror".
    I don't edit every bad post. But I do try to keep an eye on topics. You started a new thread. It's not that hard to put something of substance in it.

Can you not read... I got the joke. but you put a link to a rival website. everyone is going to click on that.. Clicks = Ad revenue dipshit and we don't need to support those fuc*ers in any way possible.
    They are about to get slammed in the showers and put out of commission for several years. They are going to be irrelevant. So again who gives a f*ck about some prospect of theirs in 2019. If you wanna talk about their shitty prospects. Go talk about it with them.

vCash
    I don't edit every bad post. But I do try to keep an eye on topics. You started a new thread. It's not that hard to put something of substance in it.

Can you not read... I got the joke. but you put a link to a rival website. everyone is going to click on that.. Clicks = Ad revenue dipshit and we don't need to support those fuc*ers in any way possible.
    They are about to get slammed in the showers and put out of commission for several years. They are going to be irrelevant. So again who gives a f*ck about some prospect of theirs in 2019. If you wanna talk about their shitty prospects. Go talk about it with them.
    Most "worthless posts" don't get 2 pages (and the only folk(s) arguing it's "worth" is you). You reached...really hard...for an edit...it's cool...I'm sure several mods have "been there"...but one of the reasons this board was created was to mock and kick them in the nards at every stop on the tour...don't ever forget that!

...and if you're really worried about the sustainability of the om 247 site, and the ad revenue that my post might have given them, we REALLY need to have a discussion about potential revenues and om 247's projected NAV...it's a business model destined to be propped up by 247's brand (with likely 100% turnover every 4-5 years) for the foreseeable future...I.e., if you honestly think David Johnson will be able to support his family from the revenue from that sight 5 years from now, due to their current "situation"...bro, we need to have an "Economics 101"-type discussion

Lastly...and MOST IMPORTANTLY...you do realize that the original link was to 247's NATIONAL site...surely?!?! If you can explain to me how that puts $$ in DJ's pocket...I cannot WAIT to hear that monstrosity of an explanation??
    Last edited by Tripp McNeely; 05-29-2017 at 10:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Most "worthless posts" don't get 2 pages (and the only folk(s) arguing it's "worth" is you). You reached...really hard...for an edit...it's cool...I'm sure several mods have "been there"...but one of the reasons this board was created was to mock and kick them in the nards at every stop on the tour...don't ever forget that!

...and if you're really worried about the sustainability of the om 247 site, and the ad revenue that my post might have given them, we REALLY need to have a discussion about potential revenues and om 247's projected NAV...it's a business model destined to be propped up by 247's brand (with likely 100% turnover every 4-5 years) for the foreseeable future...I.e., if you honestly think David Johnson will be able to support his family from the revenue from that sight 5 years from now, due to their current "situation"...bro, we need to have an "Economics 101"-type discussion

Lastly...and MOST IMPORTANTLY...you do realize that the original link was to 247's NATIONAL site...surely?!?! If you can explain to me how that puts $$ in DJ's pocket...I cannot WAIT to hear that monstrosity of an explanation??

You really don't get it. Pound your chest on the 2 pages when 8 of those posts are between me and you. Another several are people calling other user a troll.
    And you are wrong. This board was created in order to talk about MSU sports without the Bears chiming in.

But we get it. You would rather talk about the Bears that our own team. I'll let someone else explain to you what that's called.

vCash
    You really don't get it. Pound your chest on the 2 pages when 8 of those posts are between me and you. Another several are people calling other user a troll.
    And you are wrong. This board was created in order to talk about MSU sports without the Bears chiming in.

But we get it. You would rather talk about the Bears that our own team. I'll let someone else explain to you what that's called.
    So, do you plan on editing ALL posts, going forward, that you deem "bad" or "bear obsessed". That'll be a full-time job!! There's several "unedited" posts in the board RIGHT NOW, that fit that criteria! Better get to editing!!

What I "get" is that, so far, you've come up with at least 3 separate explanations as to why you edited the original post. 1. Bad; 2. Bear obsessed and; 3) Putting money in bears pockets via a link.

If you can explain how #3 works...I would LOVE to hear this! There are 3-4 OPs on the board right now that fit #2, and countless posts on the board right now that fit #1...so, which one is it??

...or did you simply not "get" the OP, edited away, "got" it later on...didn't wanna admit the first thing...and have tried to rationalize the original edit ever since??