Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
All we heard last year was how physical Ado was and how his tenacity had helped Herard and Holman. Ado is the big Man we have been waiting for. Along with Dacher, Herard and Holman we should be in good shape. Let the players that are cry babies transfer, we still have plenty of talent with more coming. All you need is a 8-9 man rotation. We are going to have two all SEC potential PGs. We have Q. We have X who is a Havlicek type player. We have Carter who can fill the Mfing hoop up. That's nine players who can ball. Shit , can we get a little more positive. Screw Mario and Eli-maybe they see the handwriting on the wall.
I don't blame Eli for transferring. With Tyson's development, he wasn't going to get meaningful minutes next year. I do have a problem with Kegler transferring because it is so ****ing stupid that a kid who started every game and even started half the season at the position he wanted to play transfers out. What is his excuse? We were using him wrong? That is the dumbest cheapest excuse to transfer I have ever heard.