Thread: Arsenal Win the FA Cup!!!!!

vCash

Arsenal Win the FA Cup!!!!!

The Gunners end the season on a high note, dominating Chelsea 2-1 to win the FA Cup. Hopefully Wenger will take the opportunity to leave gracefully, but based on his post-match comments, there's no chance of that happening. He'll be back to lead another predictable cycle of underachievement next season.

Going to be interesting to see who he recruits over the summer. He's insistent we only need "1 or 2" players to be able to win a title, when a blind man can see the squad needs an overhaul.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    I love the FA Cup, but to me once the last lower league teams are gone it loses a little, unless Liverpool are still in it of course!

vCash
    And now you are stuck with Wenger for 2 more years! Hahahahahahaha!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    And now you are stuck with Wenger for 2 more years! Hahahahahahaha!
    Kill me now. Although to be fair, these last couple of days of chasing Mbappe are giving me a little hope that he's serious about making a title run next season.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22