Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Regional Projections for MSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    I got a hunch were going to Clemson, LBSU, or Stanford. Maybe Wake...
    You covered 25% of the sites haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yeah, not sure I wanna see Seth beer facing our staff though
    **** that guy. He needs to worry about what happens if he faces Self or Pilkington.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    The more you think about it, they won't make USM host a fan base that could overpower their stadium. They will send us to an ACC school like Florida State, or out West

Not to mention, USM will probably be lined up across from LSU...and they won't want a potential SEC West rematch in a Super I bet.
    You just never know what the committee is going to do. They experts are guessing that they may go strictly with RPI. If that's the case we're going to Texas Tech.

Sometimes they like match-ups that they think are good for TV. They've had Florida/FSU matched up and they had MSU/Ole Miss matched up in the same bracket in 2014 when we went to Lafayette and many other rivalries like that. If MSU/LSU becomes heated I could certainly see them going for that- of course IT WILL be in Baton Rouge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    **** that guy. He needs to worry about what happens if he faces Self or Pilkington.
    He wouldn't face pilk though... I wouldn't think. Surely we pitch pilk game 1

Banned
    vCash
    When is the bracket announced and is it on TV?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    When is the bracket announced and is it on TV?

Monday morning at 11 AM on ESPN2

vCash
    It will be a ticket nightmare if we go to usm. It will be ULL 2.0 with state only getting the required 200 tickets.

vCash
    He wouldn't face pilk though... I wouldn't think. Surely we pitch pilk game 1
    I don't care if he's facing my grandmother. There's no reason to be scared of him- he's not even hitting .300.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steakonastick View Post
    It will be a ticket nightmare if we go to usm. It will be ULL 2.0 with state only getting the required 200 tickets.
    One way or the other it's going to be bad. They'll probably limit accessibility as much as possible and then they will probably gouge our fans with walk-up sells. Our fans need to be ready to spend at least 40-50 bucks for GA. If not more.

vCash
    I don't care if he's facing my grandmother. There's no reason to be scared of him- he's not even hitting .300.
    .302 on baseball cube
    .472 obp
    .608 slugging

Banned
    vCash
    One way or the other it's going to be bad. They'll probably limit accessibility as much as possible and then they will probably gouge our fans with walk-up sells. Our fans need to be ready to spend at least 40-50 bucks for GA. If not more.
    Yea but will they limit the other 2 teams from buying tickets. Let's just get them to buy us tickets and we'll give them JSU's equipment for free.

vCash
    .302 on baseball cube
    .472 obp
    .608 slugging
    I don't give a shit what "baseball cube" says- I looked at their team stats and he's hitting .291. In other words- he's hitting one point better than Hunter Vansau per baseball cube. And in real life he's hitting worse than Vansau, Cody Brown and most of the rest of our lineup. Do you think Clemson is going to walk almost our entire lineup if we face them?

Quit being chicken little- it's beyond old now. It all started with your "but I wish we were as consistent as Ole Miss" drivel earlier in the year and you see how that turned out. And now I see bullshit about LSU from you. Grow a set.

vCash
    I don't give a shit what "baseball cube" says- I looked at their team stats and he's hitting .291. In other words- he's hitting one point better than Hunter Vansau per baseball cube. And in real life he's hitting worse than Vansau, Cody Brown and most of the rest of our lineup. Do you think Clemson is going to walk almost our entire lineup if we face them?

Quit being chicken little- it's beyond old now. It all started with your "but I wish we were as consistent as Ole Miss" drivel earlier in the year and you see how that turned out. And now I see bullshit about LSU from you. Grow a set.
    Lol... you've got issues. Ok fine, no reason at all to be concerned about facing the #1 overall pick next season. What's our team era by the way?

I don't really care who we face... no road will be easy, but to act like our staff will have no problem with a talent like beer is much more of a stretch than we will

vCash
    http://www.baseballamerica.com/colle...2dipm4JUvy1.97

Baseball American has us in Hattiesburg with South Alabama and Illinois-Chicago.

Even though we lost to South Alabama, I like any draw where we're the only major conference team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    http://www.baseballamerica.com/colle...2dipm4JUvy1.97

Baseball American has us in Hattiesburg with South Alabama and Illinois-Chicago.

Even though we lost to South Alabama, I like any draw where we're the only major conference team.
    Please give us that draw

vCash
    Yeah, not sure I wanna see Seth beer facing our staff though
    Are guys have face numerous good hitter and two months ago most on the board thought we would only win 5 SEC games..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Are guys have face numerous good hitter and two months ago most on the board thought we would only win 5 SEC games..
    I certainly didn't think we'd be here.

vCash
    Baseball America has MSU as the 2 seed in Hattiesburg with South Alabama and a no name Illinois team.

vCash
    Lol... you've got issues. Ok fine, no reason at all to be concerned about facing the #1 overall pick next season. What's our team era by the way?

I don't really care who we face... no road will be easy, but to act like our staff will have no problem with a talent like beer is much more of a stretch than we will
    Seth Beer is just another guy we've got to get out.

You're almost at Will James levels as far as baseball knowledge goes.

vCash
    Seth Beer is just another guy we've got to get out.

You're almost at Will James levels as far as baseball knowledge goes.
    Yep. He's no better than vansau, right?