Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Regional Projections for MSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Please no Wake Forrest. Tgere field is tiny and everyone we have will be swinging for the fences...
    Might lock in Rooker to triple crown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    NT
    Cann said in his press conference that we're going to pitch six pitchers going forward.

I'm guessing that would be Pilkington, McQuary, Gordon, Self, Plumlee, and Billingsley.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Cann said in his press conference that we're going to pitch six pitchers going forward.

I'm guessing that would be Pilkington, McQuary, Gordon, Self, Plumlee, and Billingsley.
    Can't lose a game then.

vCash

What is the nature of Price's injury? This season is so f-ed up by pitching injuries

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    What is the nature of Price's injury? This season is so f-ed up by pitching injuries
    Dead arm was rumored.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    He may have a dead arm, but this all seemed to start when he sprained his ankle during the Alabama series. I'm sure that he has healed from the sprained ankle by now but I'm wondering if it kind of messed his mechanics up a little bit plus having to take some time off to let it heal may have gotten him out of the groove some.

vCash
    Is ''dead arm'' like stinger problems or is he gonna have to get Tommy john too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Can't lose a game then.
    We sure as hell cant throw anyone else except possibly Price if he pulls it together. The other ones would get lit up in U12 ball right now

vCash
    Rice just beat USM in Biloxi. I'm thinking that's probably bad for USM's National Seed hopes and also possibly bad for Ole Miss's at large hopes.

vCash
    Rice just beat USM in Biloxi. I'm thinking that's probably bad for USM's National Seed hopes and also possibly bad for Ole Miss's at large hopes.
    Yep, Ole Miss may very well be out. That bodes well for us to have a trip to NITchampsburg

vCash

vCash
    @aaronfitt The final D1Baseball hosting projection: Oregon State, UNC, TTU, Fla, LSU, Louisville, TCU, Stanford, USM, KY, Ark, WF, UVA, LBSU, FSU, UH.
    Give me Usm

vCash
    The more you think about it, they won't make USM host a fan base that could overpower their stadium. They will send us to an ACC school like Florida State, or out West

Not to mention, USM will probably be lined up across from LSU...and they won't want a potential SEC West rematch in a Super I bet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    The more you think about it, they won't make USM host a fan base that could overpower their stadium. They will send us to an ACC school like Florida State, or out West

Not to mention, USM will probably be lined up across from LSU...and they won't want a potential SEC West rematch in a Super I bet.
    What about Houston?

vCash
    What about Houston?
    That would be nice in my opinion

vCash
    Southern Miss got one

vCash
    Clemson is hosting?! Please send us there. They've lost 11 of their last 16 games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Clemson is hosting?! Please send us there. They've lost 11 of their last 16 games
    Yeah, not sure I wanna see Seth beer facing our staff though

vCash
    Yeah, not sure I wanna see Seth beer facing our staff though
    Walk him every time. They don't wanna see Rooker

vCash
    I got a hunch were going to Clemson, LBSU, or Stanford. Maybe Wake...