Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Manieri

vCash

Paul Manieri

Apparently won't mention Cannizaro by name anymore as he now apparently refers to him as "the coach that left in November".

It makes me proud to have someone like John Cohen who when Butch left in a similar situation wished him well and was happy that one of his coaches improved himself.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    I've gotten to where I use the term "shitbird" for anyone that would seem to fall under this category, rebel or not. It just seems appropriate.

vCash
    That's because Cohen isn't a little bitch.

vCash
    Paul is such a little bi*ch

vCash
    Manieri a whiny little turd. He knows that he can't recruit like Cann. As Don Henley said "Get over it, Get over it'l

vCash
    Here's the thing. I can understand him being put in a bind with only 3 months until the season started. But Can went from SEC assistant to SEC HC at MSU, which is a Top 10 job. How in the world can you fault a guy for jumping at that opportunity? Manieri needs to shut the hell up and worry about his own damn team.

vCash
    I just hope we can take a series back from them someday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Here's the thing. I can understand him being put in a bind with only 3 months until the season started. But Can went from SEC assistant to SEC HC at MSU, which is a Top 10 job. How in the world can you fault a guy for jumping at that opportunity? Manieri needs to shut the hell up and worry about his own damn team.
    I don't think it's that. I think it's because Manieri knows how good Cann is and he knows long term it's going to hurt them and ultimately him a lot. He has been taking a lot of credit for things Cann did at LSU.

vCash
    Come on mane, Can was only there two years,right?

vCash
    Yes he was there for two years. And he turned around their hitting, kept and added in important recruits, and helped them keep some of the seniors that they have now that are playing major roles for them.

vCash
    I'm no Lsu or Manieri fan, but that little bitch was good way before Cann was at Lsu. He is something like 29-8 in Sec Tournament, won the Sec a few times plus a National Championship.

I will be glad when he is done at Red Stick. I love what Cann has done this year and can't wait to see what he will do at Msu. But Manieri has been really good.

Just saying.

vCash
    30-6 in SEC Tourney.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    30-6 in SEC Tourney.
    Not sure that record will ever be topped, plus to be continued.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I'm no Lsu or Manieri fan, but that little bitch was good way before Cann was at Lsu. He is something like 29-8 in Sec Tournament, won the Sec a few times plus a National Championship.

I will be glad when he is done at Red Stick. I love what Cann has done this year and can't wait to see what he will do at Msu. But Manieri has been really good.

Just saying.
    For once, we agree haha

vCash
    I imagine Manieri still has the red ass about not getting the Msu job (he wanted it), when LT brought back Polk II.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post

Just saying.
    Obviously Mainieri is a very successful coach- but he's a bigger insufferable bitch than Will James was.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    30-6 in SEC Tourney.
    Imagine having this record and still acting like a whiny pvssy bitch everyday of your life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Imagine having this record and still acting like a whiny pvssy bitch everyday of your life
    I'd take the bitching****

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Manieri is a ****ing ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    Obviously Mainieri is a very successful coach- but he's a bigger insufferable bitch than Will James was.
    Makes me laugh, but he must be great in the locker room. He did not invent LSU baseball but he hasn't ruined it either.