Thread: EliteLeaks has learned of a Rebel Propaganda Conspiracy

vCash

EliteLeaks has learned of a Rebel Propaganda Conspiracy

Stating that an OM attorney has deposed State player Kobe Jones about his recruitment. EliteLeaks has confirmed that this is 100% false. EliteLeaks was told Jones has denied all non-NCAA requests for deposition- as is his right to do. This also applies to LB Leo Lewis as well.

EliteLeaks will update as needed to dispel Rebel Propaganda. Hail Damn State

vCash

vCash

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by EliteLeaks View Post
    Stating that an OM attorney has deposed State player Kobe Jones about his recruitment. EliteLeaks has confirmed that this is 100% false. EliteLeaks was told Jones has denied all non-NCAA requests for deposition- as is his right to do. This also applies to LB Leo Lewis as well.

EliteLeaks will update as needed to dispel Rebel Propaganda. Hail Damn State
    I guess after what appeared on twitter late last night -- It was announced that a
    Lawsuit filed by John Doe (do not release my name) vs. IHL -- in Hinds County...

OM BOOSTERS need to bend over and kiss their ass GOODBYE... They are the ones in the WRONG NOT the players that did NOT go to OM..... 13 days and counting down to June 9, 2017.... till OM Drops the NOA with boosters names to the public.....

vCash
    Ole Miss fail. Those sons of bitches are gonna need a new hobby.

vCash
    I'm not sure if these guys even believe what they are saying anymore or if they just make stuff up as a way to grieve. You know you've said something ridiculously dumb when even other shitbirds don't even believe you.

Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 05-27-2017 at 01:00 PM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    This is disappointing and contradicts everything that was discussed at Huddle House....a meeting I did not attend but got the notes from a napkin tossed out by an attendee. Thought we were using secret bagmen to work these kids? That's what I pay dues for dammit! Instead we totally break protocol and have our highest profile leaders, the AD and the Head Coach, order a player or two to make unsolicited affidavits denying something for which there is no evidence?

Then the player gave the affidavits, plural, (because it took several to account for all the denials...think he even denied being a bedwetter in his toddler years too) to a UNM booster because the universe needed to be balanced? Oh, and per the poster UNM is secretly recording all their recruits again. I mean when you are offering a school that's bastion of love, trust, and let's not kid ourselves, style, you record every mofo you offer! Because if they do not love you back and sign with you - you ruin them!

And given none of those listed in The Who's Who of who said booster gave the affidavits to are making the accusations - the NCAA is, AND WITH exemplary cooperation from UNM - he is going to sue the wrong parties? Goodness, thought it was all just a combination of mistakes were made, tyrannical behavior by the ladies basketball and track programs? The insatiable power hungry bloodlust of the Houston Nutt staff?

These accusations can't exist on a document that hasn't been released on an investigation that really did not happen.

Just saying. Probably just all the Whataburger stuff I ate for lunch.
    Last edited by Dawgowar; 05-27-2017 at 01:45 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    This is disappointing and contradicts everything that was discussed at Huddle House....a meeting I did not attend but got the notes from a napkin tossed out by an attendee. Thought we were using secret bagmen to work these kids? That's what I pay dues for dammit! Instead we totally break protocol and have our highest profile leaders, the AD and the Head Coach, order a player or two to make unsolicited affidavits denying something for which there is no evidence?

Then the player gave the affidavits, plural, (because it took several to account for all the denials...think he even denied being a bedwetter in his toddler years too) to a UNM booster because the universe needed to be balanced? Oh, and per the poster UNM is secretly recording all their recruits again. I mean when you are offering a school that's bastion of love, trust, and let's not kid ourselves, style, you record every mofo you offer! Because if they do not love you back and sign with you - you ruin them!

And given none of those listed in The Who's who of who said booster gave the affidavits to are making the accusations - the NCAA is with exemplary cooperation from UNM - he is going to sue the wrong parties? Goodness, thought it was all just a combination of mistakes were made, tyrannical behavior by the ladies babel and track programs? The insatiable power hungry bloodlust of the Houston Nutt staff? These accusations can't exist on a document that hasn't been released on an investigation that really did not happen.

Just saying. Probably just all the Whataburger stuff I ate for lunch.
    Slow 🏌 👏 ("Golf clap" for the slow people)

vCash
    I like that he 5 starred his own post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    Be fair, 4 and 1/2. He wasn't THAT egotistical.

vCash
    I read a little on the another board -- what fools

We know that there are coaches, administrators and boosters have LIED to OM fans for at least the last 4 years...

The last laugh will be POSTED here on ELITEDAWG's page....

Get over it an move on.... a sad bunch of _________..... idiots....

There could be jail time for some of you....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 05-27-2017 at 03:22 PM. Reason: What a TANGLED Web OM has woven for themselves.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    **** those shitbirds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    At least he likes his posts.

vCash
    And knowing Ole Miss as I do since unfortunately they were around for much of my life- they usually throw crap like this out there before something bad happens to them. Could be karma, most likely is planned by them to deflect from whatever bad thing is about to happen- whatever it seems to work out like that.

And that being said isn't the next IT supposed to happen the first week of June? The timing of this Kobe Jones stuff makes me think that's about right.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Gotta be Tay Tay. That's def the worlds dumbest human being.
    Romans 5:8