Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: UM fan files to protect name?

vCash
    By the way, phase 2.

vCash
    So is this the part when the OM resistance implodes and turns on itself. I can just see some boat shoe wearing "hundred thousand-aire" suing the OM athletic department for ruining their business. Subpoenas will be awesome. Meanwhile every other slime ball is frightened and no longer wants to "do business" with OM leaving them devoid of talent for years. One can only hope.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    It's just more stalling. Look for "we can't release it because it's in litigation" the week of June 5th.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I just don't see any logic in suing the IHL. They don't have any dog in this hunt. It would appear that the MS Ethics Commissiion or the State Legislature would be more appropriate. Anyway, I think this attorney is just going to get his fee and that will be that, and Mr, Booster will still be recognized for whatever he did.
    Suing the IHL gives cover to the school. No big time booster wants to go down as the guy that sued his school. After all they think they will get away with it all anyway so they want anonymity

vCash
    #65 post..... 3,790 views.... Keep clicking tcun fans....

vCash
    Ain't got shee-yut in my PMs bruh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    #65 post..... 3,790 views.... Keep clicking tcun fans....
    Funny, isn't it? Once you think things can't possibly get any stranger ... they do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    It's just more stalling. Look for "we can't release it because it's in litigation" the week of June 5th.
    I think this is correct. It will allow OM's attorney to send another letter to the MS Ethics Commission, requesting further delay due to the matter being litigated by one of the named parties. Rosey's attorney will have to be at the MSEC meeting this time pleading that the 3rd party litigation isn't relevant to the FOIA statutes. If they aren't there pleading for full disclosure, the MSEC will no doubt punt again - and they may punt due to this litigation smokescreen anyway.
    Last edited by Chip; 05-27-2017 at 05:57 PM.

vCash
    Mississippi Ethic Commission
    http://www.ethics.state.ms.us/ethics...s?OpenDocument

Mississippi
    Ethics Commission
    Promoting Integrity in Mississippi's State and Local Governments

Smoke screen-- IHL answers to the governor, attorney general (legal counsel at every university), auditor(every audit department at every university) the presidents are the only ones who answer to IHL... move forward...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Funny, isn't it? Once you think things can't possibly get any stranger ... they do.
    Well, the dumb asses are TROLLING heavily.... Between Uncle Ruckus and Zv2....
    Evidently I have hit some nerves on another site.... 68 post with 4,535 views at 7:24 p.m.

Just wanted you to see... what fools we have at another schools fan base......

I hope Zv2 has deep pockets he/she/they/it are going to need it...

*****ETA: Thread hijack (because it's not worth starting a thread for..). If you're bored and in need of entertainment, go read some of the posts of the poster who posts as "Mimi's Babies" on ED. That bitch is either batshit crazy, a pathological liar, the biggest troll ever to hit ED, or any combination of the former. She's only been posting since February and those moronic dipshits are eating up every word she posts, no matter how outlandish the claim might be.

What a MORON! He is even TROLLING this site.....
    Thanks to the person who sent this too me....
    So sad, they, including Zv2, wouldn't KNOW the TRUTH if it hit them in the FACE....
    Zv2 and Uncle Ruckus your day is coming for the TRUTH....
    The NCAA has handed OM their finding.
    Rosebowl is getting the requested OM NOA 2016 and 2017
    NCAA Penalties/Charges and Rulings forthcoming.

Hold on you are going to need a CASE of cold ones to get through this....

ELITEDAWG'S and "Rose Bowl" will have the LAST LAUGH HERE. Thanks Rose Bowl for listening that afternoon.
    #HAILSTATE.... GO DAWGS......
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 05-27-2017 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Thanks Rose Bowl this is entertaining.....

vCash
    MimiDust throwing gas....that's funny

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    MimiDust throwing gas....that's funny
    Sorry Random Poster -- "Piss me off and I will tell MUCH MORE" they don't want to know....

That notebook is getting pretty thick with all the info....

52 post at 11:24 am with 2,434 views

71 post at 9:07 pm with 4, 896 views (can one say -- over DOUBLE)

Someone is trolling trolling trolling.....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 05-27-2017 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Update you later..... haha

vCash
    Evidently I have hit some nerves on another site.... 68 post with 4,535 views at 7:24 p.m.

*****ETA: Thread hijack (because it's not worth starting a thread for..). If you're bored and in need of entertainment, go read some of the posts of the poster who posts as "Mimi's Babies" on ED. That bitch is either batshit crazy, a pathological liar, the biggest troll ever to hit ED, or any combination of the former. She's only been posting since February and those moronic dipshits are eating up every word she posts, no matter how outlandish the claim might be.

So sad, they, including Zv2, wouldn't KNOW the TRUTH if it hit them in the FACE....

ELITEDAWG'S and "Rose Bowl" will have the LAST LAUGH HERE. Thanks Rose Bowl for listening that afternoon.
    In pure OM douche fashion observe how he tips off the readers on their site while simultaneously throwing shade. Flawless sh!tbird technique!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash

If you knew who Zv2 was, you wouldn't give his posts a second thought. Other than comedy, of course.

Edit: Don't ask who he is, I like the guy IRL.
    Last edited by JDog13; 05-27-2017 at 09:34 PM.

vCash
    This CRAP is PURE COMEDY to me, I am NOT the one in TROUBLE ie.. going to JAIL, Being Fired for my involvement in the Fraud.... Buying players, purchasing cars/trucks, paying moms and dads to selling their child's souls to hell, etc....

When you mess with CHILDREN.... then it is game on...... I will always be a MOM first......

As to Zv2 -- This Board WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH...... IT is coming..... wait for IT, wait for IT.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjoedawg View Post
    yjnkdawg, it is possible that this lawsuit has been filed to give the folks up north a way to further delay the release of info that has been requested thru a FOI and has been promised to Rosebowl ......
    Maybe late to the party, but THIS!

vCash
    DELETE
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 05-27-2017 at 10:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOATHEBears View Post
    Suing the IHL gives cover to the school. No big time booster wants to go down as the guy that sued his school. After all they think they will get away with it all anyway so they want anonymity

He may be a day late, but probably not a dollar short. Well, not yet anyway. The MS Ethics Commssion has already made their ruling and their ruling was that the requested records are not exempt, and that OM was in violation of the provisions of the MS Public Records Act. That was a known fact, and I may have a post on that later. Their ruling was for OM to release the documents, and all parties involved agreed to the release date. There is no provision in the act to redact this booster's name, unless he is an innocent bystander and was not a player in the requested documents. Apparently we can rule out the innocent plea. So let's see how valid this lawsuit is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    He may be a day late, but probably not a dollar short. Well, not yet anyway. The MS Ethics Commssion has already made their ruling and their ruling that the requested records are not exempt, and that OM was in violation of the provisions of the MS Public Records Act. (that was a known fact, and I may have a post on that later. Their ruling was for OM to release the documents, and all parties involved agreed to the release date. There is no provision in the act to redact this booster's name, unless he is an innocent bystander and was not a player in the requested documents. Apparently we can rule out the innocent plea. So let's see how valid this lawsuit is.
    I was told that the MSEC tabled the item subject to call, rather than taking a vote on the matter. The item was on the agenda for them to rule in Steve's favor but they tabled the item b/c of the attorney letter. So, if the aforementioned "tabling" is true, and if they do not comply with the terms of the letter, then procedurally the Commission would need to have a motion to consider the matter that was tabled and that motion would need to be approved, and then the matter itself would need to be affirmatively voted on by the Commission.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    I was told that the MSEC tabled the item subject to call, rather than taking a vote on the matter. The item was on the agenda for them to rule in Steve's favor but they tabled the item b/c of the attorney letter. So, if the aforementioned "tabling" is true, and if they do not comply with the terms of the letter, then procedurally the Commission would need to have a motion to consider the matter that was tabled and that motion would need to be approved, and then the matter itself would need to be affirmatively voted on by the Commission.
    From what I read -- the Commission meets the 1st Friday of the month at 10:00 am.... Isn't that INTERESTING.....and convenient for all parties... Rose Bowl will either have the papers by then OR He CAN/SHOULD/MAY request an immediate ruling....

Keep Trolling...... this thread is up too 5,949 views with ONLY 80 post..... Hum... we MUST be on to something...... Trolling, trolling, trolling....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 05-28-2017 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Trolling....