Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UM fan files to protect name?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I think it is to do more with the OM Athletic Programs (Specifically Football) and his involvement in such, than some type account you mentioned, but you may have something there too.
    Can see it now..."Uh, honey, about that couples boob job and butt lift...I sort of, well, I bought a share of a defensive tackle who thinks he can fly. It got us to New Orleans...now you aren't mad are you sugar plum?"

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Check you private messages...
    Starkvegasdawg34 -- check you private messages....
    Chip -- check your private messages....
    Check your private messages...
    Rumors are encouraged on this board. Typing "check your private messages" 50 times a day is not encouraged.

vCash
    Its a legit case, plaintiff represented by David Neil McCarty Law Firm, PLLC

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Just out the shit jesus

vCash
    If it's an attorney, couldn't they possibly be disbarred?

vCash
    Depends on the judge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Rumors are encouraged on this board. Typing "check your private messages" 50 times a day is not encouraged.
    I agree. That's Weak!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    Okay, total speculation. Given the UNM propensity to be posers and phony big shots, do you suppose, just maybe, that some of these shitbirds spent money they shouldn't have? I mean from a family pot of gold, business partnership? Nothing illegal in terms of criminal wrongdoing, but a use of money they don't want to account for. Say to a wife? Parent? Firm?
    Or a business owner that knows he will lose most of his MSU clientele?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking.

vCash

The FALLOUT of peoples STUPID IDIOTIC ACTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    ONCE a crook ALWAYS a crook.
    Here is a list.... to ponder.... ??? Did these business DONATE to the tcun 501(c)3... Here comes the IRS......
    Attorneys --I believe that I have 5 names, so far (Their credentials should be pulled by the MS Bar Association -- fraud and money laundering
    Business owners, Locally owned businesses -- I have 3 in a 30 mile radius of Starkville These are BIG companies that I will NEVER do business with again....
    Banks and Bank presidents -- for money laundering.... It is called Bank Fraud (yes it happened and could be still happening)
    ATM Owners (yes, a person can own an ATM machine, even in the Ath. Complex at tsun...)
    Unemployed people/retired/I don't give a shit... (haha) 10
    People who send their children to private schools.... yet, sniff the jocks in the public schools... ugh

Oh don't let me leave out the
    High school coaches-- (IRS should come calling here)
    High school Ath. Directors (Did they take money/bribes from recruiters)
    High school principals (What did they NOT do to protect a student/recruit)
    tcun coaches (WHY can't you just STOP with the Illegal activity)
    tcun ath. staff (You are GONE.... just waiting for your pink slip -- corruption abounds)
    Parents of players (did these parents REPORT the "GIFT" given to each player)
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 05-27-2017 at 08:32 AM.

vCash
    LOL 61. I'm betting Mimi's hasn't gotten accepted into the "witness protection program yet"?

vCash
    This mess is about to get serious.... Just hang on.... private messages are to protect ME... There is a reason I can assure you...
    IF people would check private messages then one would NOT have to post this... haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    LOL 61. I'm betting Mimi's hasn't gotten accepted into the "witness protection program yet"?
    I Carry-- I don't care.... My yard guy calls BEFORE he comes to the house.... enough said....

vCash
    I Carry-- I don't care.... My yard guy calls BEFORE he comes to the house.... enough said....
    Good deal, I'd have him crank my car just to be safe. Btw, I pack as well plus I'm legal, I'm just glad no "Bears" hang around my yard. LOL

vCash
    Thread is interesting but kinda hard to follow. Too much cryptic stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Good deal, I'd have him crank my car just to be safe. Btw, I pack as well plus I'm legal, I'm just glad no "Bears" hang around my yard. LOL
    I will shot and ask questions later.... This is about to really get out of hand..... haha

Banned
    vCash
    Pming is the right thing to do for now. I would think keeping names out of ED threads would be best. For now that is. Great thread though. 17 shitbirds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Pming is the right thing to do for now. I would think keeping names out of ED threads would be best. For now that is. Great thread though. 17 shitbirds.
    Food for thought to go with that COLD One those other fans are going to need:
    What is Bank Fraud
    The criminal offense of bank fraud is deliberately engaging in a secret scheme or deception intended to defraud a bank or financial institution, to obtain money or property owned by the bank or financial institution. Bank fraud is considered to be a white collar crime. In the United States, a criminal charge of bank fraud generally applies when an individual knowingly executes, or attempts to execute, at act (1) in order to defraud a financial institution, or (2) to receive money, assets, credits, securities, or property from a bank or financial institution using false information, pretenses, or insincere promises.

Hell this thread has been OPENED for 8 hours..... I'm #38 comment with over 1,300 views....
    Oh yea.... Click, click, click tcun followers.... The BEST is yet to come......
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 05-27-2017 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Fun times coming.... Better purchase that UNLIMITED Data plan... haha

vCash
    If there are big businesses around Starkville that are helping out TSUN with illegal tactics, I want to know those so I don't spend my money at those places also.

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    Couldn't get Leo so now going after Kobe. And not one songle person on the OM message board has any first hand knowledge of anything. Always know a person "that's pretty well connected". But I can count about 5 people on here that have first hand knowledge. And the list is growing. Those with knowledge need to meet for lunch one day.