Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UM fan files to protect name?

vCash

UM fan files to protect name?

Things are getting a bit more interesting...

Tweet Link

vCash
    Any legal ground to stand on? Where you at Johnson and boom?

vCash
    Don't think that will walk....WHY

IHL has NOTHING to do with the ATH. Department? ATH. departments are stand alone.... WHY are they petitioning IHL and not the Ethics Commission?

vCash

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post

Tweet Link
    Any idea who the attorney is that filed this? I do not tweet.....

WAIT a minute.... HOW does this person KNOW his name is in the NOA???? Why was this filed in Jackson, MS. The crimes were committed in Oxfart.... Unless this person LIVES in Jackson......
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 05-26-2017 at 11:01 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post

Tweet Link
    He's deleted his acct.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    He's deleted his acct.

Normally this is NOT what a lawsuit looks like...

Their should be a case number, filing date etc. on the filings... With a received seal attached. There are TWO different fonts their also. If that was sent to the court here it would NOT be excepted. Is this just another OM ploy????

I sent this to a 'friend' of mine... I will what he has to say.....

Check you private messages...
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 05-26-2017 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Anything anyone can do to STOP the TRUTH from coming out at OM.

vCash
    No way this is real. Not that I don't think some of these twits will try this tactic, but this looks rather...not legit?

vCash
    Starkvegasdawg34 -- check you private messages....

vCash
    It wouldn't surprise me. This is a legit way to potentially suppress one's name from being disclosed. However, in my not so learned opinion, the plaintiff would have a high bar to jump over to have a court rule that there is some sort of irreparable harm to them to justify a court enforced injunction on a clearly public government document. I will rely on the lawyers here to further opine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me. This is a legit way to potentially suppress one's name from being disclosed. However, in my not so learned opinion, the plaintiff would have a high bar to jump over to have a court rule that there is some sort of irreparable harm to them to justify a court enforced injunction on a clearly public government document. I will rely on the lawyers here to further opine.
    located the attorney's firm that tweeted this...

Chip -- check your private messages....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 05-26-2017 at 11:13 PM.

vCash
    This thing gets infinitely more entertaining if UNM 'badass' boosters begin panicking and pointing fingers. I have always waited without holding my breath to see one or two well-placed Bears break ranks with the party line.

In the words of Flounder in Animal House - "Oh boy, is this great!"

vCash
    If his name is in the public records requested, then he is pretty much out of luck. There are some legal loopholes I guess, but removing his name should not be an option, and should not fly in reference to the public records release. I guess that's what this tweet was in reference to as it says it no longer exists.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    If his name is in the public records requested, then he is pretty much out of luck. There are some legal loopholes I guess, but removing his name should not be an option, and should not fly in reference to the public records release. I guess that's what this tweet was in reference to as it says it no longer exists.
    Check your private messages...

vCash

There is no justification here. Just somebody grasping for straws that they can't get. If his name is in the said requested documents then he should have played by the rules and then he wouldn't have to worry about getting legal counsel. If irreparable harm is determined here then whoever issued a court injunction should be investigated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Any legal ground to stand on? Where you at Johnson and boom?

I think they are just spitting in the wind on this and the spit is going to be blown right back in their face.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    There is no justification here. Just somebody grasping for straws that they can't get. If his name is in the said requested documents then he should have played by the rules and then he wouldn't have to worry about getting legal counsel. If irreparable harm is determined here then whoever issued a court injunction should be investigated.
    I figure it is someone just trying to exhaust their legal options, hoping for a favorable ruling

vCash
    I figure it is someone just trying to exhaust their legal options, hoping for a favorable ruling
    IF this person/persons were NOT doing things that are illegal then they WOULD NOT have anything to worry about.. Do what is RIGHT in front of GOD and Man -- then you don't have to worry.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    IF this person/persons were NOT doing things that are illegal then they WOULD NOT have anything to worry about.. Do what is RIGHT in front of GOD and Man -- then you don't have to worry.....

Exactly Mimi....... This person just happens to be one of the stars in this NCAA non-fiction Novel. I guess he is getting stage fright now. I sent you a pm response, but I don't think it went through.

vCash
    Okay, total speculation. Given the UNM propensity to be posers and phony big shots, do you suppose, just maybe, that some of these shitbirds spent money they shouldn't have? I mean from a family pot of gold, business partnership? Nothing illegal in terms of criminal wrongdoing, but a use of money they don't want to account for. Say to a wife? Parent? Firm?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    Okay, total speculation. Given the UNM propensity to be posers and phony big shots, do you suppose, just maybe, that some of these shitbirds spent money they shouldn't have? I mean from a family pot of gold, business partnership? Nothing illegal in terms of criminal wrongdoing, but a use of money they don't want to account for. Say to a wife? Parent? Firm?

I think it is to do more with the OM Athletic Programs (Specifically Football) and his involvement in such, than some type account you mentioned, but you may have something there too.