Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: UM fan files to protect name?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
    Couldn't get Leo so now going after Kobe. And not one songle person on the OM message board has any first hand knowledge of anything. Always know a person "that's pretty well connected". But I can count about 5 people on here that have first hand knowledge. And the list is growing. Those with knowledge need to meet for lunch one day.
    I will go after them about Kobe....

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    We should swap notes. Lol. That's one player they might want to leave alone for the safety of their own roster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Pming is the right thing to do for now. I would think keeping names out of ED threads would be best. For now that is. Great thread though. 17 shitbirds.
    THIS

Until the names break from the NOA- let's don't throw them out there

vCash
    Except Cannon- everybody knows now their players get great Cannon deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    Can see it now..."Uh, honey, about that couples boob job and butt lift...I sort of, well, I bought a share of a defensive tackle who thinks he can fly. It got us to New Orleans...now you aren't mad are you sugar plum?"
    No you cannot have a back yard swimming pool neither...... that is just for those who sleep with the investigators.... haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Except Cannon- everybody knows now their players get great Cannon deal
    There is a FB page that list Craddock Oil along with Cannon Motor's INFACT it says.... "Craddock Oil "presents this page" driven by Cannon Motors...

Guilty by association?????
    Follow the MONEY.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Rumors are encouraged on this board. Typing "check your private messages" 50 times a day is not encouraged.
    Finally, something I agree with you on!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    There is a FB page that list Craddock Oil along with Cannon Motor's INFACT it says.... "Craddock Oil "presents this page" driven by Cannon Motors...

Guilty by association?????
    Follow the MONEY.....
    Ben craddock played at ole miss like 20 years ago. Was a punter or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Ben craddock played at ole miss like 20 years ago. Was a punter or something.
    Just thought that this was interesting..... and someone close to freezeus worked for cannon.....

Banned
    vCash
    Carry on...I'll exit left
    Last edited by Dawg61; 05-27-2017 at 10:33 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Does anyone know how to turn on translation for Mimi's text? This thread would be a whole lot more interesting if I could read it.
    I'll check with the NSA and see if they've figured it out.

It's a lot tougher to decipher if you don't live in Mississippi and have access to the local goings on. But interesting nevertheless. I'm beginning to think there's nothing their fans/boosters won't do. I guess it'll all be clearer before too long.

vCash
    I believe wholeheartedly that this is true. Rich people in America suffer from "affluenza" and are not used to facing consequences like others. OM is full of ambulance chasing attorneys who pervert the law for their own gain. They love to "lawyer up" when they don't get their way and RS has definitely rattled their cage.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Exactly Mimi....... This person just happens to be one of the stars in this NCAA non-fiction Novel. I guess he is getting stage fright now. I sent you a pm response, but I don't think it went through.
    Hmmmmm....oh?

Iiiiiinteresting.

vCash
    I just don't see any logic in suing the IHL. They don't have any dog in this hunt. It would appear that the MS Ethics Commissiion or the State Legislature would be more appropriate. Anyway, I think this attorney is just going to get his fee and that will be that, and Mr, Booster will still be recognized for whatever he did.

vCash
    I just don't see any logic in suing the IHL. They don't have any dog in this hunt. It would appear that the MS Ethics Commissiion or the State Legislature would be more appropriate. Anyway, I think this attorney is just going to get his fee and that will be that, and Mr, Booster will still be recognized for whatever he did.
    yjnkdawg, it is possible that this lawsuit has been filed to give the folks up north a way to further delay the release of info that has been requested thru a FOI and has been promised to Rosebowl ......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjoedawg View Post
    yjnkdawg, it is possible that this lawsuit has been filed to give the folks up north a way to further delay the release of info that has been requested thru a FOI and has been promised to Rosebowl ......
    Agree 100%.

And as we do approach the start of football season, I'm not gonna be the least bit surprised when TCUN's penalties are NOT announced until 2018 b/c the NCAA has to look out for the student athletes and will see through TCUN's game of "delay to prevent transfers," while also realizing they have to protect the other institutions that compete on the field with these cheats (i.e., the NCAA has to give primarily the SEC time to logistically figure out how to schedule in the event TCUN is removed from the playing field).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    Agree 100%.

And as we do approach the start of football season, I'm not gonna be the least bit surprised when TCUN's penalties are NOT announced until 2018 b/c the NCAA has to look out for the student athletes and will see through TCUN's game of "delay to prevent transfers," while also realizing they have to protect the other institutions that compete on the field with these cheats (i.e., the NCAA has to give primarily the SEC time to logistically figure out how to schedule in the event TCUN is removed from the playing field).
    That's easy. The NCAA can schedule the DP seasons for whenever they choose to. It probably will be better to set them for 2019 and 2020 seasons so that schedules can be adjusted, players can transfer and coaches and staff can find new jobs.
    Last edited by Reason2succeed; 05-27-2017 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Because IT'S COMING!!!!!!!!!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjoedawg View Post

The OM administration didn't listen to the message board gurus who wanted to file a suit against the NCAA. I doubt OM wants or endorses any type of lawsuit, of this type right now. I imagine they want to stay out of the courtroom scenario. Just my thoughts, but it is possible.

vCash
    The OM administration didn't listen to the message board gurus who wanted to file a suit against the NCAA. I doubt OM wants or endorses any type of lawsuit, of this type right now. I imagine they want to stay out of the courtroom scenario. Just my thoughts, but it is possible.
    So they are not going to make us rue the day? Whew.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    So they are not going to make us rue the day? Whew.

Who knows actually what that bunch will do. They are pretty unpredictable when "Mistakes have been made".