Thread: I choose to look at the positive!

Banned
    vCash

I choose to look at the positive!

The effort that Cole Gordon and Jacob Billlingsley gave us today is amazing. If we get this during the regionals then we have a great chance! I like the attitude and what lies ahead.

vCash
    Great effort by our starters! Bats have been cold since GA weekend. That's the downfall.

Banned
    vCash
    And the relief picking has failed us.

vCash
    We compete like hell.

vCash
    Besides 2 innings, our pitching has been pretty dang solid. I feel better about our shot in regional

Banned
    vCash
    I'm saying the same about our chances in a regional. These starters are givin great effort and we just need our bullpen to perform and get our hitters Rooker and Jake back in the zone and I like our chances.
    Last edited by Bucky Dog; 06-07-2017 at 10:18 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Bump

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    Bump
    Bumped for what reason?

Banned
    vCash
    Being positive that we were going to do well in the regionals with our attitude and toughness and my thoughts on Billingsley. I think Cole needs to go to the bullpen now.

vCash
    I never thought that we would have Mississippi State still playing at this point of the season.

You could have asked me at almost any point of the season and I would have thought that way. I don't even know how they keep winning. It took a pop up dropping in and a close call at 1st going our way to get that last win but the thing is, they were right there to take it. It sure is funny how good players/teams seem to have good luck.

It's sort of like that question my friend Bill asked how this guy has so many holes in one (he had like 12 or so). Coach said, it helps if you hit the green.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    I never thought that we would have Mississippi State still playing at this point of the season...I don't even know how they keep winning. It took a pop up dropping in and a close call at 1st going our way to get that last win but the thing is, they were right there to take it. It sure is funny how good players/teams seem to have good luck.
    Reminds of some things Darrell Royal, former Mississippi State head football coach, said about luck:

"You've got to think lucky. If you fall into a mudhole, check your back pocket. You might have caught a fish."

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Give us your tired and weak and we will make them strong. Bring us your foreign songs and we will sing along.
    Leave us your broken dreams, we'll give them time to mend. There's still a lot of love living in the Promiseland"
    - as sung by Willie Nelson